Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
bape lets see a burnout

this is the chat thread and i'm not going to preface it with any bullshit post your stupid piss test stories, reasons to vote tromp or abuella, ect whatever gently caress it it's friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Are you gonna get down on Friday?

Alternate version: You ain't got no job, and you ain't got poo poo to do.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Nice OP, OP.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Just bought my Electric Zoo ticket!

Above & Beyond Heldens Deadmau5 Prydz Solveig Schulz Diablo Excision Yellowclaw and they havent even announced half of em yet!

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Adiabatic posted:

Just bought my Electric Zoo ticket!

Above & Beyond Heldens Deadmau5 Prydz Solveig Schulz Diablo Excision Yellowclaw and they havent even announced half of em yet!

Those aren't words, so that definitely is not a sentence. Punctuation is vital to properly conveying thoughts and ideas. Eats shoots and leaves. Versus: Eats, shoots and leaves.

:-p
</mod sass>

bolind
Jun 19, 2005

Pillbug
gently caress Yeah April got paid, got paid vacation money (stupid concept don't ask) and get money back on taxes soon = I'm ballin' Actually, I'm going to save every penny because oh my dear God houses are expensive Jesus gently caress.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
Took an adult ADHD self-report test and hoo boy :smith:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

scuz posted:

Took an adult ADHD self-report test and hoo boy :smith:

Make sure you understand who created the test you took. Sometimes it's the pharmaceutical company and the questions are carefully engineered to get the answer they want. Creating evidence based on the desired result vs creating a result based on the available evidence.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

Powershift posted:

Make sure you understand who created the test you took. Sometimes it's the pharmaceutical company and the questions are carefully engineered to get the answer they want. Creating evidence based on the desired result vs creating a result based on the available evidence.
It's from add.org and here it is in PDF form. I'm always skeptical that this poo poo is more marketing than it is analytical, but this seems on the level.

fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL

scuz posted:

It's from add.org and here it is in PDF form. I'm always skeptical that this poo poo is more marketing than it is analytical, but this seems on the level.

I am no expert, but all of those Qs where on the ADHD test i just finished with my therapist. But there where many many more.

I did fairly well, so i am starting Ritalin trials arter easter

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

Fun Shoe

fjelltorsk posted:

I am no expert, but all of those Qs where on the ADHD test i just finished with my therapist. But there where many many more.

I did fairly well, so i am starting Ritalin trials arter easter
Good luck, dude. My little brother had severe ADD as a kid and they put him on ritalin. I couldn't really tell the difference, but we were both just kids.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
It is STILL MARCH

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Yes, the MARCH TO SEE A drat BURNOUT, Bape

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Ether Frenzy posted:

Yes, the MARCH TO SEE A drat BURNOUT, Bape

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

hello from the past

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Will this be the month I finally get my coronet project back​ on track?

gently caress, I hope so :smith:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I'm excited for it to be April and maybe just maybe it might get sunny and warm outside.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
hello

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.
gently caress Haynes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Colin Furze's death is going to be both spectacular AND horrific...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGr0oifJMEI

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

meltie posted:

gently caress Haynes.

That looks like an old one that at least tries.

New ones might as well be a pamphlet that says "refer to dealership".

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

IOwnCalculus posted:

Yeah. The Porsche 924 one, for example, has all the gearbox rebuild stuff in there. More modern ones are just "You no touchy".

Even if they aren't going to give the details on the correct sequence etc, they could at least give a big chart of tolerances and torque specs and let me work it out for myself. This is why I have factory manuals for some cars.

meltie
Nov 9, 2003

Not a sodding fridge.

IOwnCalculus posted:

You're right; i'm being harsh on it - the 190e one is actually pretty good, although the 🔧🔧🔧🔧🔧 'difficulty' system is all out of whack.

I'm feeling salty because tonight we bust either a halfshaft CV joint, and/or the rear guibo – which has been looking rather raggy for a bit.

It goes clickclickclickclickclick thump thump THUMP THUMP THUMP thump womwomwomwomwomwomwomwom.

meltie fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Mar 31, 2017

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
My Mustang is getting a new two wheeled 300cc friend.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I bought a pressure washer, I think I got a full house on my dad card.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Pressure washers are awesome

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Every time I've used a pressure washer to clean something, everything else in the vicinity of the cleaned object is now more dirty. :v:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Had all four of my wisdom teeth yanked out today, pretty uneventful but now I just wish the bleeding would stop so I can take this loving gauze out of my mouth :argh:

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

hi

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

Does it run on 110v or 220v?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

They are good tools but holy hell is it tedious work pressure washing my driveway here in the PNW.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I personally think it's worse to get an insultingly small tip than no tip. If I get no tip, I'm disappointed and a little miffed. If it's below 5%, I get angry at the table for being cheap bastards.

The only worse people are those who tip with coins ...

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat it! I lost track of what time it was and ate a sandwich after 10pm! Part of the fitness kick involved not eating before I went to bed and I hosed it up!

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Happy almost April everyone :cheers: (and happy April to those in places where it is truly April at time of this post)

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Movie Chat: Boss Baby was a lot better than I was expecting. I thought it was going to be total dog poo poo, but it struck a good balance. It was a "take one for the team" movies since my daughter really wanted to see it. You can tell that whoever wrote the dialogue spent some time in business school/corporate world.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
There's a check in the "good thing I don't have kids" column.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof
Open house in t-12 hours. Wish me luck guys.

If we sell the house tomorrow I'm going to assemble a kit cobra in the basement of my new house one piece at a time.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

Open house in t-12 hours. Wish me luck guys.

If we sell the house tomorrow I'm going to assemble a kit cobra in the basement of my new house one piece at a time.

:toxx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

it will spend 40 years in the basement and I will leave it to my least favorite child when I die.

• Locked thread