Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Was bored today so I went to my first drift event. Watching ratty cars go sideways is really fun! And I met Tony Angelo.

opengl fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

NitroSpazzz posted:

$300, feel like I stole it compared to what I've seen them listed at. It's a bit older with the PM3 vs the PM5 but that doesn't bother me at all.

Holy crap you did steal that. I was trolling CL for months helping the wife find one. Model D's never sell for less than $700 here, and any priced that low are sold instantly. The rest sit for longer at $800 or more. We ended up with a Model C with the PM3 for $600. Still a really nice rower though.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

PaintVagrant posted:

Earth day, let's make a big brake fluid mess on my driveway doing front calipers on my Accord, weeeeeee

lol I did the same changing the oil in my mower. never bothering to do that again, what a frigging mess.

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Seminal Flu posted:

Was it a Honda with no drain plug, where you have to tip the whole mower on its side and drain it out of the fill tube? If so, I feel you.

Not a Honda, but yeah, same deal. It basically dribbles down the side of the engine and deck and goes everywhere except the drain pan. Horrible

• Locked thread