Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

freelop posted:

Picked up Brigg today

Most images thus far have just been black blurs though he's currently stretched out on the floor

Hi goober :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
There's a 340?!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

everdave posted:

First, Apple just auto downloaded the new iPhone update without asking me since when is this a thing? Took like 45 mins to install after too.

Second, am I the only person who "details" their rental cars? Got a fresh 17 Explorer with 1800 miles and it was rental car clean when I picked it up this morning but it is still on the assembly line clean after 3 hours. Is this stupid? For me I feel like I am living above my means for a little while (going on vacation, stole this thing for $297 for 10'days)

I always have to clean the inside of the windshield because they leave it hazy.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Are garage door openers strong enough to keep out thieves? If not, is there a kind of garage door opener that will also lock the door?

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

InitialDave posted:

What kind of door?

I dunno. Just hypothetically. Was thinking about security if my parents bought a house and they end up travelling or whatever.

Ferremit posted:

I know mine will hold the door shut until the metal bends. But a roller door is only as strong as a stolen commodores bumper as its rammed into it to pop it out of its runners.

Well...a deadbolt wouldn't make much of a difference against that :P

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Applebees Appetizer posted:

1st gen Scion xB

I really don't see those around anymore which is odd. Seems like they'd be reliable.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Do they rust bad up north? I see lots of them down here, easy to get them in a manual too.

I'm not really in a place that rusts. It's possible I saw a lot more of them in California before I moved to Seattle and kind of forgot about it. Seattle is land of the Subaru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
They put a kph only speedo in the car? Canada has dual markings... Ironically though MPH speedos are not required in the U.S. while KPH are. A relic of us once believing we'd one day join the rest of the world with the metric system.

• Locked thread