Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

Adiabatic posted:

Just bought my Electric Zoo ticket!

Above & Beyond Heldens Deadmau5 Prydz Solveig Schulz Diablo Excision Yellowclaw and they havent even announced half of em yet!

Those aren't words, so that definitely is not a sentence. Punctuation is vital to properly conveying thoughts and ideas. Eats shoots and leaves. Versus: Eats, shoots and leaves.

:-p
</mod sass>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Congrats bolind. Though a bit of fair warning...you may soon find that most modern vehicles are not very accommodating of rear facing child seats, and most sources are saying the longer kids are rear facing the better.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

The job hunt part sucks, but if they're willing to accept reports like that and not address them with you directly and immediately after the fact, they're just hunting for excuses - and it's probably not even directly related to you... 17 years is a lot of value ($$$$$) experience.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Yup mega agreedo. Here's my full list

What kinda pleb rig is that? 32gb or gtfo. Also, m.2 supremacy. And with the ti out, surely regular 1080 is worth a little extra coin??!?

(Looks solid man. Nice)

Darchangel, that's just rough man. Glad you see the opening to do something to improve yourself instead of just raging. gently caress those dickwads.

Edit: poo poo, new page. loving life never seems to get less busy. I already never have time, but let's add the third kid because why not? :v:

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Apr 5, 2017

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

cakesmith handyman posted:

Confirmed. Can't wait for the wife to start back working, the heat has been 100% on me for about 10 years at this point and I've had enough. Youngest is 4 this year and starts reception class in September.

hahahahahahahahahahaha *sob*

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

I dont like waffles so... eh. No biggie.

I don't feel like this got enough attention.
No avocados AND no waffles?!?

:getout:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

blk posted:

Safety chat: parents, would you put your infant with car seat in a NA Miata after removing the passenger airbag? Or would the fact that it's a tiny car with 30 year old collision design make you uncomfortable?

I'd relegate it to emergency only status. Doable but not recommended.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Glad you got a bump and more vacation. It's definitely a vote of confidence in your work.

This right here. Nice!

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

I buy one every few months. That's it. Probably :10bux: a year total spent.

Yes but it's baaaad, and you're stupid. Listen to AI. We are smrt.

:thejoke:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Honestly, budget pc'ing can be good, but if the stuff is that old I'd just full on upgrade to a new machine. I built this thing at a bit of a premium, but with water cooling, a k processor, and current (until the ti's just released) gpu, I'm good for quite a few years I suspect before even thinking about touching the turbo buttons...

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

CornHolio posted:

If you're talking about mine, it's my backup computer whose sole purpose is my kid playing minecraft on it.

Though my even older computer has this processor and still runs strong. 'Cause I built that guy from scratch. Nine years ago...

I got your backup and your wife's "new" machine mixed up I guess.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

cursedshitbox posted:

Thats the best way to live. :3:

quoting for truth. Also, I have an android and iOS phones. Probably a winmo device somewhere in a drawer... Am I sperg king?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Agreed. This was glory and awesomeness.

• Locked thread