Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll do it but I won't be here since that day is National Donut Day and I'll be in a bakery until midnight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Cant wait for the rigged brackets where the op some how "plays" all the people who signed up but dont show up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Non-fightcade gay Fail game. Nice pick dude. I bet this 3 man tournament will be balls to the wall awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I main Felicia.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

- Akuma is legal for yobgoblin only

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well guys it seems that In Training wisely waited until the weekend that Hurricane Irma would likely destroy power and internet and possibly cause me to have to evacuate to hold the Super Turbo tournament so I'm afraid I probably won't be able to play. Sorry to anyone whom was looking forward to rooting for me in the one game I feel like I could really pop off. Ah well... I guess it's for the good of the brand.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

I'm so pumped for this, ST is the John Cena of fighting games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you don't show up to this tournament I will treat you like a little bitch for the rest of the time I spend on this forum people. It's that simple.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is probably one of the easiest 2D fightmans to get the hang of and one of the hardest to master, of the ones I've played. Jump in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus if you could get the hang of this one you could probably with any since it has insanely strict inputs and stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Super Turbo HYPE! I’m going to start streaming around 8PM EST to Broadcast an hour's worth of ads for LootCrate, Logitech, Monster Gaming Division, and a surprise Brand that I've teamed up with

Caught this before the ninja edit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think in ST there's a few frames where it will prioritize the SRK motion if you do a fireball at the end of it but the amount of frames is random. Or something like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think it's wonderfully pure despite all its insanity... Reminds me of Quake. It's a wonderful game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did someone clip me Parfecting Claw.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I feel like I've won a perfect against IT every tournament.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/BillowingPrettyFiddleheadsOhMyDog :dukedoge: I didn't mean to do the quarter, I was trying to type a uppercase P and shift is my coin button.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I am sad there was no Akuma.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yobgoblin posted:

says the chump who joins to the last minute only to spam projectiles like a total scrublord again lol. come back to the ring when you learn more moves. :P

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

aGLmgaoassd

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

&Yob Gognelein Is A Godlikem Znaigrebf.......... lm,faoooiii45333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333335gfdfsddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddAweomse,.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

at&t, 9:10pm and 12% battery? i hope your ready for the burn unit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Windjammers is rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yobgoblin posted:

we have plenty of time. perhaps we can have another game as a prize for the winner.

You provide the game if you want there to be a game so much dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forgot what the game was.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I use Cammy and Roo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpossibleMotionlessBunnyJebaited

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope someone clipped my sick hooligan combo kill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That was a calculated tatsu super because I knew he was going to try to drill claw my last piece of HP. If you call one of my sick game ending moves random again I will make your life a living hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That same set where I hooligan combo'd him as he landed was kind of random actually. I meant to do a dive kick but I couldn't remember if I was off the ground, and it's qcb K for both moves.

Wormskull fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Oct 2, 2017

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5rpKd2K6tQ&t=3103s This part.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If that's you in the video hooligan combo is a potential command grab mixup(?? is that the right name for it) so I think the only way to stop it in this game is to knock me out of the air. I kept not grabbing people or teching when I should of because I'm used to forward or roundhouse being throw commands in ST and I don't think they are for Cammy in XMvSF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it a mixup or a 50/50 or what. You can either grab someone or cancel it or slide kick them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ken and Roo are so cool in Xmen vs SF... Perhaps the most coolest they ever been in all the games with them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cheng Sinzan FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

real bout come out 3 years later and is better + more characters imo. they're both good tho and not bad like matrimelee

Oh well if it's that much better it's probably not a big deal to just do that, but then again part of the fun of the Tournys is playing games that even if their not the best, their still good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Be warned, this is the exact logic that led us to play KoF2000.

Well KoF2000 wasn't good, and it has to be good. KOF2K is not only obviously a bad KOF but just a bad game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i'm not going to train anything or look up system mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just whom is running this tournament? Also, I have it officially in In Training's own words that if Yobgoblin wins the tournament, he becomes the new commissioner of the Invitational and will take control of his Twitch channel and brand.

• Locked thread