Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

hopefully around whenever next one happens :) wouldnt have ever checked this game out thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

cool!!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

i should have assumed demon slimjim guy ninja would play some dirty pool

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/neoencyclopedia/king_of_fighters2000_moves.pdf is it kosher to post direct pdf links??

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

I feel like theres just something fundamental about KoF mechanics i dont understand i always feel so slow and weak in those games

same. tho ryo and ralf are fun fellas!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

In Training posted:

As powerful as the warriors of Last Blade 2 are there's no way they have the strength and fortitude to deflect the original Xbox.

Tier List

God Tier:
Kouryu (Banned)
Xbox (Banned)

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

this game has the most beautiful stages

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

having a lot of fun with the three characters i ended up drifting towards. shoulda got this on the dreamcast when it came out.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

post tournament, post sparring with evil eagle, random guy who mercilessly, endlessly destroyed me using lee. gently caress you!!!!! :sweatdrop:

congtrats to tha turtle man. i like this win pose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

oh yah check it out the kid makes it up the step okay lol

• Locked thread