Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I signed up, never played Waku Waku 7 so i should be an easy knockout but i will train & look forward to it all the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Thank you

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

I can't decide who to play in the tourney because I like everyone but Slash. It'll probably end up being Arina but everyone is really fun to play.

Yeah I keep trying to focus on one character but then i keep wanting to switch to try a different one.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I signed up but I'm only available from 10pm-3am on tuesday through saturday. On Sunday usually after 6pm is alright, and monday I usually got all day.

I can play ya later if that works 4 the bracket.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Very satisfying to be the first victim of the Huge Orb & feel progressively less worse about my loss as I see it consume everyone & claim victory .

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training posted:

Punk Juri is spicy AF tho.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I was gonna play as Tia but then I repeatedly got my skull brutally caved in by one of the local Brazilians before I could get off the uppercut combo I'd practiced for like 30 minutes.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I feel ive developed a basic understanding of a few characters so im hoping to at least get to round 2 before i get eliminated from jump kicking into an orb 20 times

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Good tourney & congrats to Evil Eagle

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
i havent practiced this at all besides figuring out how to do the snk short jump so im ready 2 get completely bodied

• Locked thread