Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

mysterious loyall X posted:

Dandy j is my persona

He's mine actually, and his Cheerleader friend w/ the heaving chest and combat cat are included in that package as well. Back up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

Gonna lock the bracket sometime tonight I think. So sign up if you haven't

i will sign up in like an hour when i'm home

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Big ups to Rediscover for missing the tourney.

despite the time being right next to the link to sign up in bold text my brain still managed to default to Its at Sunday Night. Congrats to mycophobia for being able to consistently read both text and his opponents' every move

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Apr 9, 2017

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Juri is a gaming sex icon.

Hear, hear

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

always happy to see another lofi hip hop fan on the forums. keep relaxed and study on!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

they're super heroes. theyre stronger than the average man

Yeah but they're fighting EACH OTHER aka other super heroes so the damage should be regular.. Think before you post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Well theryre fighting each other or Street Fighter characters. Unless, you honestly think Cammy is on the same power level as Magneto or Wolverine, let alone, the Juggernaut?

Cammy is thick bro

• Locked thread