Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Looking to get some training in today. I'll be the only person idling in the Waku Waku 7 room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

mycophobia posted:

who is kongming45. dude destroyed me

Greetings.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I got eliminated immediately by the only two people I regularly play fighting games with.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Breakers is cooler than Waku Waku 7.

Yobgoblin posted:

one of saizo's attacks is his hair lol

He's got nothing on Millia Rage.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Is there a bracket yet?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I think it's just the beginning of the super flash animation.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I think that was loser's finals when Evil Eagle was playing Dao Long. I remember I lost a third of health from the charge kick.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yobgoblin posted:

i've been masking hp, hk and 3p while flailing the joystick and im somehow pulling off massive amounts of damage and combos. this game rules.

Just don't throw a fireball at him :D

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

He's considered bottom tier apparently.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

No one has really signed up so it doesn't matter anyway.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Zangief is fun in Alpha 2 but I should probably have a back up because fighting certain characters, like Sagat, is next to impossible because I can't do green hand very well.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

goferchan posted:

y'all freaks still playing Blazblu Cross Tag after opening weekend? Thinking about picking it up tomorrow (ps4 probably). Had a great time with the demo as a FG noob

Yeah we still play it, most of us have it on PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

P-Mack posted:

In Training please hold the tourney soon. If we wait another month Kongming might find a Zangief anti-air!

Either I'm just terrible or he doesn't have any good ones. Punch Lariat seems like his best one.

• Locked thread