Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

https://twitter.com/DanRyckert/status/848031564474789888

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Looks like the big man in the stripe shirt was vaping is what I am getting from this pic?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

vape on me. Vape me on

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

a.lo posted:

Looks like the big man in the stripe shirt was vaping is what I am getting from this pic?

https://twitter.com/danryckert/status/581968176700768256
https://twitter.com/danryckert/status/716410664063885312

it's tradition

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Oh yeah?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

yeah

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

kurt is the best

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

That was a really fun HOF this year.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

He is crying because Shaq didnt want to wrestle him.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
Disappointed that Kurt didn't smash the two bottles of milk together before chugging them.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Buzzfeed exclusive: It's True, It's drat True - Kurt Angle Confirmed White Supremacist

Daily Stormer exclusive: Race traitor Kurt Angle's past uncovers degenerate sexual relations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Buzzfeed exclusive: It's True, It's drat True - Kurt Angle Confirmed White Supremacist

Daily Stormer exclusive: Race traitor Kurt Angle's past uncovers degenerate sexual relations.

Kurt Angle is one of those guys who I'm not sure what race he actually is. Same with Eric Bischoff, is he white is he Asian is he both I'm half-Asian and I can't even tell.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

FullMetalJackoff posted:

he did say he wanted to have 'bestiality sex' with ...wasn't it Sharmell?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Jason Sextro posted:

he did say he wanted to have 'bestiality sex' with ...wasn't it Sharmell?

yes that is the joke

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I had no idea my second favourite WWE person of all time, Teddy Long, was getting inducted to the HOF because I've not been paying attention to WWE because of the whole thing it has going on where it's garbage, but I'm glad he got his due. Scott Steiner soon.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Shima Honnou posted:

Kurt Angle is one of those guys who I'm not sure what race he actually is. Same with Eric Bischoff, is he white is he Asian is he both I'm half-Asian and I can't even tell.

He's Kryptonian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

J-Ro posted:

That was a really fun HOF this year.

it was a little overly long and i was tuning out during the five hours dana warrior was speaking but i guess i'd rather everyone say everything they want to than be cut off like poor mr t was that one year

• Locked thread