Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor!
This poll is closed.
f#a#infinity 11 25.58%
Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada 3 6.98%
Lift Yr Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven 12 27.91%
Yanqui U.X.O. 3 6.98%
Allelujah! Don't Bend! Ascend! 11 25.58%
Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress 3 6.98%
Total: 43 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

M_Gargantua posted:

wait did you make a bunch of 1x1 farm plots? when you place them you can resize them

oh.... lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Name one "Dwarfing List".

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

couple of other things work like that too. constructions, roads, and bridges for example. bridges also have the added option when you construct them of setting which direction they raise when you link them to a lever

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

M_Gargantua posted:

couple of other things work like that too. constructions, roads, and bridges for example. bridges also have the added option when you construct them of setting which direction they raise when you link them to a lever

that sounds pretty advanced for me

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

AJ_Impy posted:

Name one "Dwarfing List".

added

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Please begin naming excess dwarves after your intoxicants and assign them personalities to match.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

StrangeAeon posted:

Please begin naming excess dwarves after your intoxicants and assign them personalities to match.

Lol okay

Strrrrront
Feb 7, 2011
Please don't name a dwarf after me.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I would like to become, a Dwarf.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Strrrrront posted:

Please don't name a dwarf after me.

PleasingFungus posted:

I would like to become, a Dwarf.

Added. Will hopefully update tonight

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

i'll be a slutty dwarf

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Aston posted:

i'll be a slutty dwarf

Added

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Make me a crazy dwarf

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I have a feeling my dwarf wont be able to keep his lust in check much longer.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Got a sneak peak from BBG for tonights update.. tonight a fan favorite dwarf will suffer a terrible fate.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Got a sneak peak from BBG for tonights update.. tonight a fan favorite dwarf will suffer a terrible fate.

settling in for this one

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

:tviv:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

net cafe scandal posted:

:gonk:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Munchables posted:

Make me a crazy dwarf

added

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The soundtrack for toniights gaming boys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEoN_Xe-B-s

smoking up that majiuan, Soulja boy tell em.

Anyway, the update is coming tonight, maybe lets see some great Fan Art from the LP forum that I know you all have in you!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Part Eleven: True Friends, One Question... really wanna know what this guy was thinking (Asunder, Sweet and Other Distress 1 3.85%) Like I just want him or her to come in here explain themselves. :thermidor:

The first batch of names has been added... lets get a little more info about these freaks what do you say? :smugmrgw:

Jesus Christ :vince:.... Hormel... you are married to the GBS mod with HIV lol.... seems fitting! lol j/k :yum:

Looks like Blind Sally is the son of Jerkops and Flerg... he seems normal though

erhm lol... good luck dude. Usually means you are destined to be a sub-cuck or beta orbiter at the highest. You are not going to grow up to be a Chad no matter what your parents tell you.

Another kid of jerkops and blerg, named D.List after the very famous D.Smart, the mod of the forum where everyone has a brain disease and doxxes developers of games, oh and has been talking about this subject 4 years, every day, non stop.

:smugjones:

You have to stop having autistic dwarven children in my fort, for the love of GOD

Usually the father is the one who passes down autism in the family

:smugdon:

The Mother, Flerg, seems normal enough

and finally Hormel, Married to the GBS mod lol

Making new bedrooms for the migrants because they hate sleeping on the floor I guess.

Setting up a dining area for thr dwarves which will double as the meeting area from now on as well.

Making sure the Chef doesn't take the plants I need to brew alcohol with (I live with too many alcoholics) and make some crappy vegetarian dish with them.

For anyone who wants to see this screen...HERE IT IS!

I also made a fishery and a butcher shop right by the kitchen and stockpile and dining room because I know when I'm eating i love the loving smell of fish being gutted. Also I added doors to the butcher shop because apparently it makes dwarves sick if they see all the blood lol.

and now for some tragic news..... Net Cafe Scandal already kind of hinted at this but we actually lost someone very special to us during this update...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :rip:

May God Have Mercy on Its Soul

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
NO! gently caress!

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
capybaras and cats look similar after being drowned

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

If God decides to make all our kids retarded, who are we to stop having them?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I guess we will find out tonight. Have another bigger update planned.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yay another lp

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bump: update coming tonight

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Can I be a dwarf.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

Can I be a dwarf.

Added

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please dwarf me, preferably as a soldier.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Addamere posted:

Please dwarf me, preferably as a soldier.

added to list

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
PLUGS

Just wanted to say that if you enjoy this LP please

Follow My Blog http://that-little-demon.tumblr.com/

Buy My Shirts https://society6.com/thatlittledemon#_=_

Listen to This http://vocaroo.com/i/s118p358btJC

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Official Channel of this LP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIYLbf-qHfY

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Could I be a dwarf lady? It is my fondest dream.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

StrangeAeon posted:

Could I be a dwarf lady? It is my fondest dream.

Absolutely. I added you to the list

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Update Twelve:

Right, so I got my fishery trying to be built, I don't have a fisher. I got the butcher shop up and running as well as the kitchen, I'm out of room for my wood stock pile so I need to do something about that as well. The to do list includes building mechanisms for traps so people don't come and steal my poo poo, as well as some more tables and chairs for the mess hall.

Okay, this screen legit hurts my loving eyes! God this is so bad in the spring or whenever this is with everything covering the map up, I can't even tell where my loving entrance is!

Building some mechanisms for traps, basically spring loaded boulders right out of the loving movies. This is gonna be badass...

Okay these freaks are just endlessly gathering wood so I made a second stockpile for wood downstairs and I built a few bins so hopefully they can stack wood together, creating basically a human being and leaving it inside the bin. Fun fact, Larry lives inside a bin, a very very very small bin. The Trash Bin.

Attempting to build a draw bridge by my stairs but no one is taking the task....

I put a dog in front of my entrance which took me literally 45 mins whilst stoned to even find, and then I get some good news!

The Caravan arrived with some trade goods! Finally, I actually needed this since I'm on year 3 and haven't had traders yet.

Here is my awesome gamer loft by the way, I have someone engraving all the stone so it looks nice for everyone. I basically want all my friends to get along. These dwarves are my only friends right now to be honest...

CARAVAN ARRIVES, IT IS TIME TO GET TRADING BITCH!

Sy Ableman Voice: Lumpy.... lets talk about....The Situation

WOW Interesting... this is actually cool to know who all these people are lol, this is important poo poo.

Whelp there it is, Coke, the brand, finally invaded this game. The long arms of marketing stretch far and wide everyone. Keep that in mind for the next game you play. Product placement is everywhere.

This is what the traders want me to make for when they come back... I guess 3 years from now? gently caress that

Lets hope that doesn't mean the traders are leaving.,.. because I didn't get to buy anything or sell anything....

Finally built out my wood stockpile as well as added some chairs and tables finally to the dining hall.

I built some Stonefall traps by the stairs here, luckily dwarves don't trigger these. Net Cafe Scandal needs to finishing brewing some drinks and then I think we can trade ((HE IS THE BROKER)).

I put a bunch of stuff up and then I hit O to offer for trade and he accepts the offer! Great!

What. The gently caress... did offer loving mean I just GAVE them a bunch of cut stones and finished goods??!?!?!? WHAT THE gently caress!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bout to NOPE the gently caress outta this piece of poo poo game to be honest

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Can't wait for your next update OP

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It should be tonight or tomorrow

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Black Baby Goku posted: