Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Someone photoshop his face onto the David Lynch version Baron Harkonnen and put the lump of coal on the white suited heart plug boy that he kills while enjoying an oil shower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Ora Tzo posted:

Not quite what you wanted, but i suspect it'll suffice.

NATIONALS_ENVIRONMENTAL_POLICY.mp4
https://my.mixtape.moe/cnyprg.mp4

loving beautiful, superb work :discourse:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

It's actually the fault of renewable energy. If people drank coal instead of water then everything would be fine.

I'm just waiting for Baron Barnaby Harkonnen to claim that the SA wind farms are attracting cyclones to the east coast.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm the right wing upper-middle class person fed by a silver spoon claiming to be a punk unironically while treasuring my material wealth and status.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

JBP posted:

I like it that property is now Russian roulette and every year new buyers have one extra bullet in the gun.

Russian roulette only the gun is replaced by a lit bundle of dynamite being passed around the table like a hot potato.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

cheese-cube posted:

The MUA is currently having a protest in the Perth CBD, saw a double-decker bus drop them off near the corner of St Georges Tce and Barrack St, now they're heading north on Barrack. Anyone know what they're protesting?

No idea but their website news section is all about protesting the state of the minimum wage so I maybe it's related to that?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Laserface posted:

Woolies offered me a $500 giftcard for my 'inconvenience' as they called it.

reminder the inconvenience was that their BBQ cleaning brush broke down doing its only job of cleaning a bbq and left wire bristles all over the grill which I then got stuck in my throat for 2 days.

not sure if I should pursue it further or just take it. I spoke with a laywer who suggested that its $10k just to get the case heard in court before fees, and on top of that they are likely to drag the case out over years.

$500 cash would be more beneficial than a voucher for a shop Im already basically stuck buying from anyway.

I'd be chasing a written guarantee that they'll cover you for any possible future medical complications arising from their defective product first.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

You Am I posted:

ABC using carbon dioxide to control people or some bullshit like that. Thanks Queensland

Actually I think you'll find it's the Gay Agenda being spread through the corruptive influence of degenerate Wind Farms that are causing the LNP to unfairly lose support.

Only by regular inhalations of coal dust can we protect our vital fluids.

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Apr 3, 2017

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I couldn't keep watching because I have an aversion to listening to Pauline but I look forward to reading analytical summaries later.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

"Why won't anyone listen to my obvious crazy person rants?"

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Au Revoir Shosanna posted:

https://twitter.com/boltcomments/status/848882508926263297

I cry, finding no cognitive dissonance with my wailing lament at being unable to use certain racial and homophobic slurs on the regular.

It gets "better"

https://twitter.com/boltcomments/status/848885915086970882

:cripes:

(I'm not used to linking tweets so hopefully this works when I refresh)

DancingShade fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Apr 3, 2017

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

:allears:

Reminder that this mob is who the WA branch of the LNP saddled their fortunes to.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The look on her face seems appropriate for that quote from Herr Abetz.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Dammit now I want a BBQ'd sausage wrapped in bread. Love those things.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
(from article linked above)

"Ms Westacott said no-one wanted enterprise bargaining to collapse and called for bipartisanship from Labor and the Coalition."

Oh go gently caress yourself lady. Obviously the workers aren't people to you because their opinions and well being don't matter to you at all.

No-one = the owners.

Incidentally check out the loving size of those pearls Jenny Westacott is wearing in the article photo. loving hell. You could almost use them as large marbles.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
To be fair turning down a sausage sizzle is pretty much up there with villainous moustache twirling and cackling while riding a hot air balloon.

Maybe Trumpbull got scared off after everyone laughed at Shorten not knowing how to eat one properly.

"Oh god there won't be any silver service, what will I do?"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jonah Galtberg posted:

Rumblings about the EBA system and One Nation fraud? Nah, I think I'll post about loving sausage sizzles :goonsay:

Sausage sizzles are the Real Deal that bind our nation together.

You don't honor that delicious tradition and Immortan Joe and his War Boys will be harpooning your smart car off the highway before you know it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jonah Galtberg posted:

as an alternative, you're fat

Lol if you don't know what exercise is.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Jonah Galtberg posted:

diet is considerably more important than exercise when it comes to shedding weight my man

*eats 10 jenny craig meals in a row on the couch*

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Zenithe posted:

Goon project? That would take one person and a bored afternoon.

Arguably at his current rate we could just kick back with democracy sausages and alcoholic beverages and just let him self destruct away.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

BBJoey posted:

i wouldn't be surprised if the latter has a greater impact on australian politics than the former two

I unironically believe you.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds like Mr Day should be getting a Centrelink debt notice for improperly paid Commonwealth monies.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ewe2 posted:

The WA Libs have picked a Jeff Kennett staffer to review why they lost the election. Hilarity ensues.

A little-known fact is that both ALP and Lib PR firms are mostly owned by the one company, STW Communications. John Griffin was Kennett's chief of staff for 5 years and finished with that in 1997, so long ago I can't dig up much about the circumstances, except that he "resigned to to establish his own business consultancy". More on STW here, from when it used to be called STW Group.

The tl;dr from all this though is PR people are trying to fix the message and not the party, so it'll all be for nothing.

"No, no the problem isn't with us. It's the rest of the world that's wrong."

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Senor Tron posted:

Imagine thinking that large scale coal mining will be a productive economic exercise 50 years from now.

In 20 years time everyone currently promoting coal will be full paid off / retired / leeching off the public purse like the leaners they are.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

JBP posted:

The problem is that right now it's the only industry motoring hard to make the economy grow. I understand the ideological problems with the statement I've made, but it's true and it's what people care about.

Well when you do your best to kill off renewable industries that will happen.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Someone probably asked him "So how are we going to get Trumpbull Or Dutton re-elected?" and he just flipped his desk over and walked out.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Christ I knew he would have bad taste but that's going a bit far.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

You Am I posted:

Yeah, he seemed to only hate them because of the poo poo MPs they produced, not for the fact they were loving over their members.

Meanwhile talking about useless members in the Parliament, Scott Morrison has pretty well given up doing the job of a Treasurer and wants other people to do the leg work for him:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-06/scott-morrison-calls-on-big-business-to-prove-their-worth/8421638

He wants big business to state the case why they should pay less taxes.

Peter principle in action.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

JBP posted:

I don't get it. I thought the business cuts were government policy and now they're telling business to justify why the government has this policy?

Adults in charge.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

At some point if this keeps up and the LNP pig snouters ever leave their silver palaces in the cities I wouldn't be surprised if some of the severely hosed over and disenfranchised just engage in bush justice.

I mean it would have to get worse still but the train track seems pretty much like a downwards whirlpool at this point.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Starshark posted:

I think this too, but then I remember the enormous amount of poo poo people on welfare eat in the US without shooting their politicians.

You wouldn't need to shoot anyone. Hence bush justice.

You just thump and dump without a cell phone, let the bush take care of matters. If you don't know what this would mean then you haven't been in the outback.

Not that I am suggesting anything of the kind of course.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Starshark posted:

Oh, I've never heard the term 'bush justice' I thought it was just another way of saying 'shoot the bastard'.

Well lets not popularise it or everyone will want to do it.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Don't worry once Dutton does a coup de gras on Trumpbull and takes over as PM with his loyal army of blackshirts that only answer to him (because like gently caress he'll appoint anyone else to being in charge of Border Force, he'll just add it to his portfolio as PM) I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Any historical parallels come to mind?

Think Dutton can keep the trains running on time?

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

BBJoey posted:

looking forward to lowtax shutting down auspol when we get investigated by asio

Considering how the average Aussie talks they would need to investigate the majority of the country, all the time, for everything.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Lol at Trumpbull telling literally anyone else to take some responsibility.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Barnardi is a paper tiger chewing on a soft squeaky rubber ball.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Bogan King posted:

You can't put a price on the satisfaction of bombing Browns. Stop trying to bring money into this you fools

Yeah. The important thing is that Mighty Whitey blew some poo poo up that belonged to other people. Slightly browner people with weird foreign names.

Something something manifest destiny.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Starshark posted:

We've got to post our own troops along with the Americans otherwise the Americans won't defend us when some other country invades. BWAH-HAH-HA.

You could argue we're already an occupied country. By the Yanks :toot:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

You Am I posted:

It usually keeps the Americans quiet for about a decade after a defeat before they get the idea again that they can win a conflict.

What they really need is a good war against some space nazis from the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Gorilla Salad posted:

It always helps to remind ourselves of the simple truth:

There is always more and it is always worse, in America.

That may be true but our local right wing nutjobs (and centrist "left wing" flunkies) do like to copy all the worst ideas from our Big Brother overseas.

Give it 5-10 years before it comes over here. Maybe Bernardi should take another trip to the states for some more ideas.

• Locked thread