Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Don Dongington posted:

Apparently the UWA Dean of Business was just spotted on ABC pretending to be a pensioner, and thanking Turnbull for the company tax cut and pensioner power bill assistance.

Oil; Guillotine; Etc.

wtf?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/ellehardytweets/status/851230393772654592

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
"Cutting ABC service would have an adverse affect on regional areas" is true, "regional voters understand the value of the ABC" is generally true, "PHON voters understand the value of the ABC" is anyone's loving guess.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I hope he gets hit by a train

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Comstar posted:

I heard on the radio news that Mikala Cash(?) said that the Bush dosn't *need* internet connections and can get fine with what small business needs and they don't need city speed connections and it's fine that YOU PEOPLE don't have super fast NBN like those people in million dollar houses in Sydney,

Hey Green members? Get a TV ad up done with a clip of her saying it. Screen it in regions and have a local greens member, representative or someone else local to stand in front of it and say "We the Greens Support the people in the bush. The Liberal National Party does not. Here's an example. (Play the clip). The Greens don't believe that rubbish. We believe everyone should have fast internet to do their jobs, do their schooling and do their future (cut with shots of people in industry (solar if you insist!), farming, school kids). The LNP thinks you don't deserve a future for you or your family. Remember this at election time, we won't forget you, unlike the LNP who do".

Spend the money now, don't wait.

My old local MP (National) said the same thing to me a few years ago and also complained that focusing on high-speed internet was drawing attention and resources away from the entirely separate issue of mobile phone coverage. That guy is the current minister for small business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Gorilla Salad posted:

This is the best thing going around right now that doesn't involve that lovely nazi cop :munch:

What's so good about it? You don't actually think he's going to be adversely affected for saying any of this poo poo, do you?

• Locked thread