Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

open24hours posted:

This is all a bit hyperbolic. I'm talking about a government purchasing shares in publicly traded companies, not forcibly taking ownership of them. Comparisons to Nigeria and Iran are ridiculous.

They should just take the machines and the dirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Even though some people call them grills please do not brush your teeth with a bbq brush

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Wheezle posted:

Truly the voice Australia needs.

How many horses did Latham fall off?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Abetz bringing us the latest research on this phenomena.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Doctor Spaceman posted:

He singled the SDA out specifically in his Diaries too.

Latham was never stable to begin with, but I think losing an election where you are deemed less likable and trustworthy than John Howard is going to be rough for anyone's mental health.

He also brought a note from his doctor saying he wasn't allowed to do anymore politics

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

gay picnic defence posted:

lol
surely he has some undiagnosed mental illness or something

Whingey baby mcfatass loser syndrome. Terminal, I'm afraid.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I hate rehabilitation.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Bogan King posted:

So thankful for screenshots people post of daily mail because gently caress giving them clicks.

What is he on about?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Roberts seems like the kind of crazy to corner strangers at the checkout and start telling them about chemtrails and the secret alien base just outside of town

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pass

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

it was a bold move but I'm glad Lindt's bacon flavoured chocalate is a success

once everything is bacon flavoured, Australia will finally achieve 100% Haramness

Australia will haram, be

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I like that they can't decide whether he wants to be PM again or just bring down Turnbull.

His own colleagues can't tell if he sincerely thinks he can help or if he's just trying to wreck up the joint

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Well now they're just taking the piss.

How's he suppose to pile it if I don't grow it?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Q: Do you agree to not engage in domestic violence?

TONY ABBOTT: If we’re honest, most of us would accept that a bad boss is a little bit like a bad father or a bad husband. Not withstanding all his or her faults, you find that he tends to do more good than harm.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

What if we got nuked by north Korea and nobody cared

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

I liked the part where it turned out the cop was a literal sieg hieling nazi

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

A shirtless man sieg heiling a swastika he has mown into his lawn. In the background, an above ground swimming pool watches

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Real housewives of Sydney lmfao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Cartoon posted:

:siren: OOOOOOOooooooooo Terror Terror Boogie Boogie Boogie :siren: Those loving Jews again!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-28/18yo-israeli-national-charged-bomb-shooting-threat-calls/8479104

Australia just chocked full of bullshit and crazy.

Is this the same dude that got pinched for threatening the Jewish community centres in the us? Are they gonna pin every call on the same guy?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Starshark posted:

A little too good. Allow me to balance the books with some utter poo poo from the Arse:

None of the things that the author claims happened in this piece; phone calls from daughters, conversations with friends about more daughters, etc, ever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Somebody wrote a lie about a daughter of a friend purposefully working as few hours as possible so they could scam centerlink because it was the best rebuttal to Australia's housing affordability crisis they could think of.

• Locked thread