Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

JBP posted:

The Bolt Report was the most watched program on subscription television on 9 November 2016 as part of post-2016 American presidential election coverage with 139,000 viewers.

:drat:

Australia's Most Watched Columnist*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Yeah why call out the hypocrisy of mourning the awful uselessness of war while still engaged in multiple conflicts? It's entirely in-line with the spirit of ANZAC day and no one's false mourning is more important than preventing even more soldier's useless deaths.

Marching vets and their families aren't mourning falsely nor are they responsible for current conflicts.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I hate the jingoism of ANZAC Day but feel there are better avenues for protest than veteran walks, like the photo-ops of chickenhawk politicans, or anywhere where veterans aren't commemorating. My uncle is a Vietnam vet who takes the commemoration very personally and gets emotional remembering things. Despite the lovely patriotism infecting the day I think there's still room to speak out against it while respecting the space of soldiers who get something out of the service.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Glad Andrew Bolt was able to identify the true villains of Anzac Day: Aboriginal veterans marching under the Aboriginal flag instead of the Australian one.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

starkebn posted:

Always interesting considering Australia went to WW1&2 under the union jack or the red ensign

boltcomments posted:

I'm more than happy to have aboriginal veterans march but not with that flag. Was that the flag under which they served? No.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

So, just like the time he blinked in the face of Pell's Vatican testimony and made a comment about how horrible all those kids being raped was. Then very quickly took it all back after a slap from his masters.

Good Boy Bolt, always falls in line when Murdoch's skeletal hand up his arse gives a squeeze.

No idea how his readership responded to this, but he's equally chickenshit when they go against him on something ie. Trump, who he initially despised. That could explain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

hahahaha

• Locked thread