Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I reckon they might also be under a ton of pressure from the CFMEU to support the mining industry but that's just my feelpinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

this is really cool! and if it can help take some of the guesswork out of depression meds that would be awesome.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

IIRC Kenyans who take another citizenship are automatically deemed to have renounced their citizenship by the Kenyan government.

e: there is some ambiguity resulting from their most recent (2010) Constitution so a lot of it might depend on timing?

The Before Times fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Apr 13, 2017

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Anidav posted:

Crikey leaked policy documents that show that the Government plans to repeal and replace Medicare. Can someone post it, this is insane.

WHAT THE gently caress

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

hahaha gently caress

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Kafka Syrup posted:

Alternatively be good like the ACT and just merge State and Local Governments (or be like Brisbane and actually pay your Councillors a decent salary to stop them getting kickbacks from developers).

I mean, that doesn't actually stop them getting kickbacks, but at least it allows people like Jo Sri to actually Get Stuff Done

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Kafka Syrup posted:

I've been wanting to get a :sax: with Jono blowing his sax but I'm both lazy and untalented.

that multi-talented bastard

starkebn posted:

Special guest from the army at my sons' school just pulled out the ol' Simpson and his Donkey legend. Narrative going strong.

Simpson was a card-carrying communist! :ussr:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

hooman posted:

If that's a Simpson quote then I have a much stronger positive feelings towards him than I ever harbored with the primary school indoctrination I got about it.

yep, that's from a letter he wrote to his mum

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

starkebn posted:

great scandal of our time:

taking a few too many trips on cabcharge

no problem:

potato vilifying desperate people in his care through bald face lies

now let's see if he gets in trouble for publicly revealing classified information

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

CrazyTolradi posted:

Considering there's three seats between Ipswich and the border, yeah it kind of is the west in an electoral sense.

EDIT: Beaten by the dav.

pipped at the post

• Locked thread