Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I'm the pub filled with small business owners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Bogan King posted:

Goon Left Renewal

Change from within

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Weren't rural people getting upset just a couple months ago when the ABC turned off their shortwave radio service?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

The Deadly Hume posted:

I get very suspicious about basic income when I hear people like Elon Musk talk it up.

It is an opportunity to pay people less if they receive some form of assistance. You can't fault welfare programs for lovely businesses though.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I can understand calling it Ayers Rock if you are a foreigner/tourist.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Actually, this is good for Australia because

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I figured it couldn't be real. No one would be that dumb, not even the LNP. The GP co-payment backlash was threatening their reelection. loving with Medicare would bury the party.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opi...fe5c47435e02762

Tony Abbott, Jones said, had been “knifed by Pyne and Turnbull and their team of bed-wetters.”

nice self-own

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

Hello I am FDoTM and my employers told me if I wanted to keep my job as a cartoonist I need to start learning to draw and write less. Please be patient with me.

pretty sure that parrot is a copy/paste job.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Jeremy Corbyn joined the Greens?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Bad debt is spending money to make sure people aren't starving or dying. I can't imagine what good debt is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Somebody wrote a lie about a daughter of a friend purposefully working as few hours as possible so they could scam centerlink because it was the best rebuttal to Australia's housing affordability crisis they could think of.

and then praises a friend who scammed centrelink into paying for a home deposit.

• Locked thread