Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm glad that language is fluid and has evolved so that people don't just disagree anymore they're triggered and we're not unique snowflakes we're beautiful daisies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Go to the media, ideally ACA or similar foot in door "journalism", with their offer

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm pretty sure when he stepped down from Labour leadership it was due to his diagnosed illness, but possibly pressered as just depression.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Well, yes, if you don't rub his nose in it how will he know he's done a bad deal

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

bad

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

The country is already burning thanks to climate change. The only solution now is to eat the boomers, cover their investment properties in solar panels, and set up communal squats/farms in their homes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
That quote doesn't do justice to the mid sentence stroke Barnaby has, repeating "mums and dads" 3 times.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Alternately it's not because people are racist it's just that Cadbury is trash

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
The larger, hairless cousin of the notorious Alot

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Giving people the day off work will do a lot more for bottleshops and butchers than civics

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Even if the RTA wanted to nail the guy most fines can only be issued when the criteria is witnessed by an authorised officer. Except EPA fines maybe I never understood that poo poo. It's why a car can be reported abandoned and even if it's been there since Job was a boy the months long process still has to be followed.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I don't think that's the biggest takeaway from that graph. Please tell me that's a joke graph. Please don't tell me one in five to one in four people think dog loving should be legal.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

starkebn posted:

I've read a few comments pages about this and there's plenty of people saying it's offensive but not one explanation on why it's offensive.

She admitted it was inappropriate and deleted it so they can just say OFFENSIVE and let people assume the worst, even though it was barely an eyebrow raiser statement on remembering the impact of war - something like "lest we forget Manus naruu Syria Palestine"

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Oh great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Will it be for the Centrelink whistle blowers or the Detention whistle blowers

• Locked thread