Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Maybe it was ok that Nintendo was the only dev still making 3D platformers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I have a year of luigi commemorative coin that I hope to be buried with or pass on to the future generations

e: + some golf balls with luigi's face on them

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Ometeotl posted:

I sure do like having to search one letter at a time, wait for the results to load, choosing the second letter, wait for the results to load, etc.

The PS3 store used to have a normal search bar, idk why they changed it

You could use it to find things a couple of hours before the store officially updated but I don't see why that would be a problem

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

You'd think the infinite warfare campaign would be pretty long

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What do people think of the telltale system

"i think video games are bad"
Help Im Alive will remember that

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CJacobs posted:

Also Revengeance's dodge is also an attack and while that's neat because it means it's not spammable forever, it really sucks because you just ricochet off and don't even complete the dodge if the enemy is blocking or armored or whatever.

You're supposed to parry

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Who came up with shmup and can we change it to something else

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

life is a crippling nightmare but I got Persona 5 today

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

My advice to him would be to not dress as a nazi

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

MinibarMatchman posted:

speaking of Rare I'd really like Tropical Freeze ported to Switch. god knows they tried to do something with the squished DKC Returns on 3DS but I need all those grafix in full.

I would just like to know that Retro still exist and are making something

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

haveblue posted:

Save this for the May thread title

Are there games in may

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

In Training posted:

Has there been any news on the release for the next Miku dlc. I need more cosmetics

I've been waiting since 2015 for someone to say something bad about miku so I can post this gif I made of her shaking her head but it doesn't seem like it will ever happen

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I wish I had 'live an honest life' in the upper right of my vision at all times

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Who's watching lets plays of like 60 hour RPGs

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

People that get mad at video game translations are completely insane i'm sorry

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

please stop advertising american fast food chains to me april thread

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Have I just not been paying attention/is it just a UK thing or have indie games gotten very expensive

That Night in the Woods thing is £19 :popeye:

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Is it possible that humans are just extremely advanced pokemon

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I mean the quick travel thing tells you when there's a new social link in an area so just keep an eye on that I guess

Plus if you're playing connected to the online thing you can hit the touchpad to see how other people spent the day

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

If you don't beat a game the bad guy won

geralt is dead

you killed him

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

(i haven't really played the witcher 3 maybe he dies anyway idk)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

There's a bunch of pokemon that specifically predate on others and some even gank humans. It's all in the pokedex.

Now I'm pretty sure none of that happens in the anime but that's always been a different bag.

The pokedex says a lot of things

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

It's weirdly worded but it just means each arm can punch 125 times per second

I just find it hard to believe because I can only punch around 45-50 times per second

Lurdiak posted:

Apparently this dude can level mountains if he takes his power-limiter belt off or something. As I've said many times before, the pokemon world is a terrifying place that I'm thankful I don't live in.

The pokemon yellow entry says it can move mountains with one hand

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Phantasium posted:

Guys I got all the Shrines in Zelda and now I don't know what to play anymore.

I played doom because it was nice to shoot something after like 80 hours of exploration

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

mutata posted:

I joined for the BTB and I stayed to effort post in the old school GBS and now I avoid it like the plague.

I got into the Quake Champions beta, but I guess I can't talk about it because it's got one of those "click here to agree" ironclad NDAs, alas!

please risk the death penalty and break your NDA to tell us if it's good

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Hhopefully the giant mutant cockroaches continue to create and post in games chat threads after we all die this month

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Lobok posted:

You can tell when a videogame has been made by cockroaches because spiders are a common enemy type.

I was thinking they would just play the surviving gamecube/gameboy games but it would be nice if insects got into game dev

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Doggo = big pupper
Pupper = small doggo

Snak posted:

Pupperino = small pupper

Is it ok if I just say dog

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Kai Tave posted:

Apparently @BrashGames started out the yesterday following some 31K-odd people on Twitter and are now following about 6 for some weird reason.

I think they also must have bought their twitter followers unless 114k people just don't feel like faving/RTing anything ever (had anyone even heard of the site before that article)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Does anyone know if Amplitude/Thumper are worth buying on sale (I don't have PSVR for Thumper)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Not a fan of the far too subdued music in Amplitude personally, Thumper is a great game but seriously, seriously hard so the point where I just had to stop playing it.

Well I bought both and I'm having fun, I only played the first 3 levels of Thumper but it is intense (i wish i could play it in VR) Amplitude is just really weird but after I switched to the higher difficulties there have been moments where it really clicks with me so I'll keep playing I guess

I also got Unravel but I haven't played it yet. idk why I'm buying games when I have Persona 5 to play

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

A mystery box where you get a random selection of old nes/snes/sega cartridges might be cool

Jay Rust posted:

There's a new Diablo 3 expansion pack coming out soon. Not super noteworthy, but then I realized that Diablo 3 is five years old now.

"That's probably the oldest game to ever get an expansion pack!" I told my dog, though my naivety caused him to look away from me, towards the windows.

Because I checked, and sure enough, they're still making expansion packs for EverQuest. hosed up

I get square enix emails about FFXI updates sometimes. You'd think they'd at least move on to XIV

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I withdraw my idea I'm sorry everyone

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

What's the yoshi's island dlc

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

i possess the power of the wild card and can switch between 12 games at will

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I'm playing amplitude and what's the worst song in a rhythm game

Is it this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHVjKXMlr6M

(it's fine as a jokey 20th anniversary thing but why would you put it in a game)

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Did the Japanese release of Persona 5 have the streaming ban too/was there a backlash

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I was going to make a game dev tier list but all that matters is nintendo is at the top and gearbox is somewhere at the bottom

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

People really love tim schafer for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think someone linked a guy who does reviews as a muppet or something once

• Locked thread