Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Some people want to eat good broccoli and other people want to talk trash. It is the way of the land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Is there a word for that inability some people have to watch old black-and-white movies? I have that but for pre-SNES games

It's called "dweeb syndrome" and I'm so sorry you had to find out this way

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Nate RFB posted:

I guess Ground Zeroes has some unlocks for TPP? That's kind of lame, I wanted to just run through that ASAP and get into TPP.

The extra missions in GZ are really good, though. I was in your shoes a few months ago and intended to just zoom through it, but I'd recommend taking your time with GZ. I love TPP, but Ground Zeroes is fun in a totally different way.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Agnostalgia posted:

As far as I'm aware there's no evidence wind turbines kill more birds than any other tall structure and nobody brings that up as a point against cell towers or office buildings.

I always thought that was just a talking point made up by coal supporters to confuse the public into inaction so coal could stay the status quo

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I had trouble getting into Odin Sphere when I first played it because it was just too slow. But the other day, I decided to just skip all the dialogue and now I see how good it is. I feel like I've uncovered sage gaming wisdom that I can carry through my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

I always thought that the Silent Scope series was the first and last word when it came to realistic and thrilling sniping action

• Locked thread