Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
We always beat Everton

No point even watching this. don't waste my time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Paddyb posted:

I wonder who he's been assigned to murder

Hmm lets see Mane's dead Can will probably be injured after this one Milner is probably next in the line of players we can't do without at the minute.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Hoops posted:

We always beat Everton

what the

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Lol, how does Milner not get booked there.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
tactical from jimmy

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

Hoops posted:

We always beat Everton

Our record over the past fifteen years has been absolutely loving dreadful and it kills me inside every time.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

TAA at winger, love that.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me

Hoops posted:

We always beat Everton

This is why the handwringing "oooh so nervous about the derby" posts before the game make me laugh/vomit.

I don't remember Everton ever winning a derby, I mean I know it's happened but I just can't imagine it being a real thing.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

excuse me lady posted:

This is why the handwringing "oooh so nervous about the derby" posts before the game make me laugh/vomit.

I don't remember Everton ever winning a derby, I mean I know it's happened but I just can't imagine it being a real thing.

You can still be nervous about the derby. Eventually Everton will beat us at Anfield, it's just going to happen at some point. With depleted squads on both sides this one could have been it.

Manc Hill
Jul 19, 2001

^^this is u ^^this is me
I don't think so

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

I also have family who are Evertonians so I'd really prefer not to have to put up with that poo poo.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i can't help how i feel

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

TAA's going to be a fantastic little player mind. Can play basically anywhere up the right side - winger, midfielder, wing back, full back. Got goals and set pieces in him as well. Hopefully he doesn't go the way of Ibe or certain people won't let me hear the end of it...

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

excuse me lady posted:

1999 was the last time according to the commentator

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

shut up blegum posted:

There are players coming through the ranks at both teams who have never seen Everton beat us at Anfield.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
*in HT voice*

Trent's got the horn

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

EvilHawk posted:

You can still be nervous about the derby. Eventually Everton will beat us at Anfield, it's just going to happen at some point. With depleted squads on both sides this one could have been it.

Heres the rule: the more likely we are to win a derby, the more certain we are to lose it. Every time there is even just a modicum of expectation on us, we immediately crumble under the pressure. Carragher is spot on when he says we freeze, too many in our side are total bottlers.

Last time we won a derby at anfield was 1999. I was still at school. :(

Gene Ricman
Aug 14, 2008

shut up blegum posted:

We've won four times since then (the last being in 2010), but they've all been at goodison.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
2 easy.

Lucas MOTM.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Wooo go team.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
good game, happy with the win :)

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
King Kenny is happy. Trump is happy. Everyone is happy.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
What happened with Mane's injury? I wasnt watching

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

TheBigAristotle posted:

What happened with Mane's injury? I wasnt watching

Knee buckled (sideways) underneath him. It's probably going to be a ligament injury that'll keep him out for a while. You don't go down like he did and it's not serious.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
https://twitter.com/vonstrenginho/status/650625593436938240?s=08

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Man Utd: De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Rojo, Young, Carrick, Fellaini, Lingard, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Rashford.
Subs: Rooney, Blind, Romero, Fosu-Mensah, Darmian, Tuanzebe, Willock.

West Brom: Foster, Dawson, McAuley, Evans, Nyom, Chadli, Fletcher, Livermore, Brunt, McClean, Robson-Kanu.
Subs: Yacob, Morrison, Rondon, Marc Wilson, Myhill, Harper, Field.

It's pretty clear to me at this point that Luke Shaw hosed Mourinho's wife.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I'd be so much less confused if Mourinho hadn't been trying to sign Shaw at Chelsea.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Pulis is trolling. I like him.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Shrapnig posted:

Tuanzebe, Willock.

Who on earth are these guys.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

EvilHawk posted:

Kids, I imagine.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Defensive and midfield cover from the youth team/reserves since Jones, Smalling, and Mata are injured. Herrera is suspended. Schneiderlin gone, Schweinsteiger gone. Zlatan suspended.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Shrapnig posted:

Defensive and midfield cover from the youth team/reserves since Jones, Smalling, and Mata are injured. Herrera is suspended. Schneiderlin gone, Schweinsteiger gone. Zlatan suspended.

drat, didn't realise it was quite that bad. I watched the u23 derby a few weeks ago and couldn't remember these guys.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tuanzebe got a half hour in a game in the FA Cup earlier this season. Willock was given a squad number yesterday.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Koeman's post match comments are absolutely embarrassing by the way, really have to be seen to be believed.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Palace bad.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

That was quick.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Palace....good?

Grimble
Jul 7, 2002

He will build a castle with garden on an island called Cheshire, and he is permitted to breed.
Chels bad

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahaahahahaha that was brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Nice start

• Locked thread