Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

>Finish your Dash slashfic with a title and then post it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

>Get non broken games
>Use reflective side of a non-broken game to look at face

Or

>Close the screen with the power button. Gaze into your fractured self via reflection on the screen. Was the update inside you all along?

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Wait a second.. those are different gloves!

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

It would be best to sit down for a pizza but seeing how your chair is all messed up...

>jump on your bed, open the pizza box and eat whatever is inside sloppily

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

> Hook up Twobo and Leebo, if that darn robot won't wake up then you got to fly to him!

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

So this thread got me thinking about the pivotal moment in the life of Dash Rendar.
What if his parents sold their business to Xizor, averting the catastrophe to befall the family?
What if Dash stayed in Imperial Navy? What if he became to be known as.. Fash Rendar?

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

>Pick up your non-euclidean chair for later use.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

So we all know that after Shadows of the Empire concluded, Dash was officially MIA. Still, as we have been shown, he secretly survived to live another day. Few know about his escapades after that, but during my research I have stumbled upon images that show he was contracted to infiltrate a terrorist organization on the far fringes of the galaxy. I give you..

Daesh Rendar and his trusty sidekick

LE-Boghdadi

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

I recently finished my thesis for a degree and it amounted to only around 10,600 words. I am somewhat conflicted upon finding how dedicated of a fanbase Jizzman has. Not conflicted about Dash though, he deserves it.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Yeah, sure I'll take one. I've been wondering for the longest when this wild ride is going to finally wind down.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Year of the Rendar!

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

nine-gear crow posted:

Will you settle for "The Year We Maybe Finish LPing Killzone: Shadow Fall and Mercenary" instead?

Sure, I'll take anything I can get.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Now you better continue that Killzone LP or you know who will haunt your dreams.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

All this proves is that people need to make more stupid puns in picture form to make you feel guilty about yourself. Still, very much appreciated.

edit: I also updated my avatar for the first time since registering and while I don't miss the loss of the JOE gangtag, I do miss that that Dash gangtag.

Hazamuth fucked around with this message at 10:22 on Mar 11, 2021

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Dash Rendar will never be dead, die, perish or expire so, Option 2

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

So when is the next episode of Dash Rendar Chronicles coming?

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Go dash with the angels mister!

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

I was kind of afraid this run of the shadows would turn out to just be a complete re-hash rendar but luckily my fears were unfound.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

I got so hungry for more that I had to make some of these delicious dash browns

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

It was either that or dash brownies and this is sadly a pg-13 thread

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Me when I look in the bathroom mirror every morning as part of my 2 hour daily warm up followed by open palm slamming a cartridge of Dash Team Racing into the N64 and right then and there start doing the moves alongside with the main character, Dash Rendar. I do every move and I do every move hard. Makin whooshing sounds when I slam down some imperial bastards or even when I mess up technique. Not many can say they survived the galaxy's most dangerous race. I can. I say it and I say it out loud everyday to people in my college class and all they do is prove people in college class can still be immature jerks. And I've learned all the lines and I've learned how to make myself and my apartment less lonely by shouting them all. 2 hours including wind down every morning.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

The only real solution is to knee him in the nuts, a hard ask when traveling over 60 frames a second through Mos Eisley

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

If the cutscene had lasted a little longer, you could have had Luke handing Dash the trophy at old the old Ben Kenobi's house and crowned him the winner of the Tatooine Cup!

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

In the end if Xizor had paid a little more attention to his pals instead of his palace, he might have been saved.

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Does this mean that we can close the thread?

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Alright. I looked into the novel that you mentioned in the video. Looks neat!

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

rapidash rendar isn't real, he can't hurt you

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

This won't do, start from the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazamuth
May 9, 2007

the original bugsy

Oh I see how it is. Shifting to blame game and leaving your pals for the carrions. What's next? It wasn't really cjacobs in the videos?