Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rendaring at 60fps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Using modern computers to increase the framerate is a tool assisted speedrendar.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Summer Gundarks Dashed Quick

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Maclunkey!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Watch it at 2x, I've got places to be.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Lazyfire posted:

Look, Dash Rendar is a perfect physical specimen. He was produced in a lab over decades of trial and error as some of the finest scientists in the galaxy created, grafted and rejected countless DNA varieties to a root stock composed of the second most perfect human: cool Palpatine.

Eventually, there was success. Like Duncan Idaho in later Dune books the lab generated the most capable person ever. Not only could he crouch and jump, he could crouch-jump. It was easier to discover FTL travel than the genetic makeup for such a man.

Cal may have escaped Order 66, but can he face Or-Dash 66?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sally, you mind telling me what you're doing playing an old PC game that's ill-equipped for your system?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/SW_Moment/status/1550877958721925120?t=KQkpLpEXfW2Cvtot-Qjpnw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Sally posted:

the episode after next will be borderline experimental

I don't know what makes your face implode
But that's the way the LP ends