Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

Is it too late to get a gang tag? I think yalls Shadows of the Empire LP that was one of the first posts i ever made on SA as an actual poster and even though i fell off this thread around Phoenum Rendar i'm glad to see the insanity end :allears:

Edit: Many thanks!

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Aug 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dash will never die as long as his dandies are around!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Much like this thread!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

2The Outrider gets referenced in the new Lego Star Wars game so as long as Dash Rendar keeps getting referenced, he will never die!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dash Rendar will never die!

*Dash Rendar slams into an AT-ST 10 seconds into The Battle of Hoth*

Ah! Well, regardless

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So when we get to the Tatoonie level the thrilling speeder bike chase music is gonna be replaced by Jedi Rocks right? But because it's Dash Rendar's story the song is called Rendar Rocks

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

2013 Crow: Welcome to Shadows of the Empire, I’m so excited to talk about Star Wars I hope we can all be friends :haw:

2022 Crow: Welcome to Shadows of the Empire, I’m so miserable about Star Wars gently caress all of you :manning:

2013 Crow: Wow! Dash Rendar! :D

2022 Crow: Wow...Dash Rendar :effort: least they haven't ruined him specifically yet

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

CJacobs posted:

Do you think one time han solo called him dash rendork and he got so mad he changed his name to something cooler like duncan idaho

Yelling “I’m going to Rendork you obsolete!” To an assassin droid just doesn’t have the same punch to it.

Speaking of which though since everything is super fast in the PC version I can’t imagine what Ord Mantell is like trying to do the platforming at lightspeed.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

If Dash is Master Chief does that mean Leebo is his Cortana?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

I’ve been going on a re-reading spree of the legends novels over the past year and half now and having just got through the part where Mara died, That Luke losing his hand twice joke really got me Crow. Bravo for you making the joke and Sally’s timing on releasing this video right after i finished that book yesterday

Mara got done so loving dirty though, gently caress Karen Traviss

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Luke standing there on his front porch with his lightsaber ignited because he's Luke loving Skywalker so his force sense already told him he had trouble coming and all he sees is Dash climbing out of the pit outside Ben's house for the 3rd time trying to make the sweet jump. Mumbling something about Warthogs and Halos to himself.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The Xizor sex pheromone item in that game was super OP

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Now he's gotta go through again and get all the DTR tokens hidden on the track (aka go back and get the challenge points Sally)

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Not even super speed can make a sewer level interesting i guess. Can't wait to see it guys!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dash Rendar being uploaded on my birthday! Surely a Life Day miracle!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

bunnyofdoom posted:

The thing I love about this whole thing is that it really feels like the rest of the heroes deliberately forced Dash to go into the sewer. If the Falcon and everybody can just like dock and rescue Leia, why even send Dash through the sewer?

IIRC in the book they never split up at all and Chewie even fell in the poopoo water and it was funny. Dash just likes to tell people he went off on his own to go swimming through poo poo and fought a Dionaga for reasons :shrug:

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

*tips Blaster Cock* M'Guri

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

The one time the super speed isn't turned on and i don't get to see the giant cogwheels going at light speed :(

The Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Apr 4, 2023

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

That maniacal laugh at the end was Palpatine somehow returning...

So the next update is Sally playing Fortnite and showing off the part of Rise of Skywalkers plot that got shoved off into that game?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

*Sheevishly* Nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

So when's the Hybrid Heaven LP? If CJacobs fell in love with Dash Rendar i think he'll fall in love with Johnny too.