Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
This post was nearly impossible to click on but I'm glad I did because it gives me an opportunity to form an uninformed opinion.

Spec quad wield, then teleport => knockdown => backstab backstab backstab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Blind Sally posted:

I'm not sure what this means, but I'll check that great goon war thread and see if they have any.

This grog game also has trains, but they're nazi trains, and you're go right vote is stating the obvious because Moscow is always rightwards from Germany.

I think you should

FeyerbrandX posted:

try jumping

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

nine-gear crow posted:

Greetings Team ,. Some of you may already know me, but for those of you who don't, allow me to introduce myself. I am Internet SupervillainTM nine-gear crow and I m announcing my intention to defect from Team Go Left.

I know what Blind Sally is planning. If you continue your current course of action, you WILL lose this game. However, if you all change your vote to farts, I can assure you that you will win this game handily.

The choice is yours of what to do with my information. You can stay the course and lose, or you can follow me and win. Or you can do neither, in which case I'll go play Breath of the Wild or whatever because that game is loving amazing.

The choice, as always, is yours.

I had no idea how to vote until just now

No Farts, No Masters

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
I was voting not farts before it was cool :colbert:

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
^

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

geri_khan posted:

Dash, Rendar: R\e!v-e;n'g/a<n"c.e?

Too informative and readable?

Yes, but also way too easy to click on. Try to keep it to one character.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Blind Sally posted:

YeeeeeaH! You ever wonder what happened to Dash Rendar after Shadows of the Empire? After Revengeance? After that one comic book where he teamed up with the sexy space-leopard murdering robot assassin and went on to produce more sexy robot people, as well as robot clones of Dash's long deceased older brother?

This brief glimpse into the Dash Render Extended Universe has driven me completely insane.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I'm already canon :colbert:

What level of canon?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

Blind Sally posted:

update is in progress. there have been delays that may or may not have something to do with the thread name change.

chitoryu12 posted:

The new update is a Dash/Leebo slash fic.

:ohdear:

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
If playing for time really is the only goal here then the next choice is simple

>defragment hard drive

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
I found an old tab on my tablet where this thread was still called "," and I remembered those brave young days before I knew about that half-life mod where Dash Rendar's son was named "Phoenum" probably because it sounded sort of like "Freeman", and before I knew about Dash Rendar's robot girlfriend, or his dumb spaceship which is kind of like the Millenium Falcon but really dumb looking.

And now I don't know if Nine Gear Crow is ever going to lp Killzone: Mercenary, which is my favorite Killzone and the only one I've played all the way through.

What has this thread given me? Only madness! Only more questions! Will the monitor ever get fixed? Why was minesweeper on a cd? Why did Dash's girlfriend kill all those cats?

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat

BMS posted:

Wow, didn't know about this. It looks exactly like him.

Actually the picture I posted from was from the actual Shadows of the Empire comic strip that Sally and Nine Gear Crow posted in the old SotE thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3574869&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=13#post425478356

I'm gonna spend the rest of the day trying to understand that Dash Rendarverse.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
This is the most deftly handled crossover I've ever seen.

>Disable overpowered DLC armor/equipment before it ruins game balance

EDIT: Fixed link

Cathode Raymond fucked around with this message at 20:44 on May 10, 2017

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
>emily is talking to dash

Dash would want people to know that Emily is talking to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

Soiled Meat
Dark Forces, X-Wing, Rogue Squadron, Pod Racer, really any of a number of superior 90's Star Wars games that will finally crush Dash's ego and make him face the truth: that he is the Extended Universe's lowest ebb.