Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
gonna be hilarious when the league gets locked out again

tofes posted:

I think I'm done watching the NHL

Yeah this one is really really tough to swallow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I can't afford even the lowest estimate of playoff hockey tickets this year in MN

:saddowns:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

This Flyers devils game is not the gong show

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY8z8B8gC40

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DJExile posted:

The East Coast Hockey League has teams in Idaho and Colorado. The American Hockey League has Canadian teams. Sometimes things like this happen.

but its not known as the East Coast Hockey League anymore you stupid bitch clown

e: :quig:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Starsfan posted:

the rumors is that Nill was basically told by Gaglardi and Lites to hire Hitchcock.. I could see him coming to that hire on his own though.

Nill has to know that the noose is around his neck right now after that season, he isn't going to place his trust for his job with some rookie head coach. It was always going to be a veteran "re-tread" coach, and for the record I don't think Hitchcock is going to be any worse than the likes of Gerald Gallant or Darryl Sutter.

I mean people on twitter seem to be upset that it wasn't Gallant, wasn't he the guy who got fired because he wanted to play Shawn Thornton on the first line in Florida / wanted more Shawn Thornton types to fill out his lineup? Hitchcock for the most part seems to have been considered a very good coach for the vast majority of his time in St. Louis.

i love shawn thornton

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Our future is ruined for the next decade

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Minnesota teased new uniforms and they aren't using the script logo, tell them to go gently caress themselves Adidas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

5th seems really low

• Locked thread