Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

DJExile posted:

Amac, Filppulla, Bellemare, Van De Velde, Colin McDonald

Why would the flyers put their five best players on the ice that late in a tied game when they're already eliminated?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Kilza posted:

https://twitter.com/NHLPlayerSafety/status/850034264808837120

That's the final 2 regular season games for the Bruins before the playoffs.

And literally nobody is surprised.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Wippersnapper posted:

Everyone seems to be forgetting that today Vancouver will light up the Oilers for a dominating win, destroying Edmonton's confidence and probably injuring McDavid's feelings so they get blown out in a 4 game series. More importantly Vancouver will go from 29th to 27th and lose the lottery to draft 7th, and trade said draft pick for some under performing 23 year old high draft pick or maybe just tough guy and strong playoff performer Michael Ferland.

gently caress you, my excitement for the Canucks getting 2nd last is now just expectation for this exact scenario to happen

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

ThinkTank posted:

The Canucks managed to spend to the cap on a 69 point roster. The only other cap teams that failed to make the playoffs were Detroit and Philadelphia who managed 79 and 87 points respectively.

Jim Benning, take a bow.

https://twitter.com/jeffveillette/status/851315995407003648

https://twitter.com/hockeydipshit/status/851309055909838849

Canucks a good hockey team

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

iospace posted:

NOW ACCEPTING TITLES FOR THE NEW LOSERS, QUOTE THIS WITH IDEAS

gently caress the leafs

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

The virtanen pick was the moment I realized having any sort of emotions towards the Canucks would make me depressed in the end. Conveniently I moved to Winnipeg at the same time and now they have laine so I can pretend I'm a jets fan

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Working as a sub for the school division in Winnipeg I see a loooot of interesting names. I don't think i should post any of the cooler ones, don't want to doxx any kids...

Plenty of x-aiydens though.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Obviously I'm not talking about names like keygan, I mean actual unique names

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

deoju posted:

I know I'm late to the twitter party but, I'd like to present a one man play, in 5 acts...

"Holy poo poo, Professional Hockey Player Zach Boychuk followed me on twitter!:dance:
Wait, what?:confused:
I follow some players and I've retweeted Bob Mckenzie like twice, and tweeted at r-lam once, that's weird.:raise:
Oh, he follows half a million people.:ohdear:
I'm not special after all. :("

-Me, earlier tonight.

PS I'm soliciting your recommendations on who to follow.

Exact same thing happened to me lol. "Wow, I wonder if it's the real account, oh it is- oh he follows everybody 😪"

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Justin Williams game 7 record: 7 goals, 7 assists, 14 points, 7-1

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

VJeff posted:

And now comes the 6 year game 7 losing streak...

Mr. Game 7-7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Yea cats will be back in the ploffs next year don't you worry folks

• Locked thread