Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
man, look at all this exciting trade activity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Gio posted:

ansar khan was quick to write up a mrazek hit piece for the wings brass: https://www.google.com/amp/amp.mlive.com/v1/articles/20895965/red_wings_left_petr_mrazek_unp.amp

so its apparently mrazek's "attitude" and james howard III's stellar season that drove holland's decision making process.

quote:

Mrazek has always had a swagger and air of confidence, which appealed to the Red Wings. But sometimes he's too cocky for his own good, some in the organization believe. He became increasingly difficult to coach last season, they said.

i mean you could at least pretend you're not openly shilling for management

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
shane doan, the most beloved 2nd-liner who has never won anything

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I'd feel worse for Shane Doan if he didn't continually commit to sticking it out for a perpetual loser franchise.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Take a look at this list of players who never won a cup and tell me it's actually their fault http://www.thehockeyfanatic.com/2016/04/top-20-nhl-players-to-never-win-a-stanley-cup/

*Looks at #1*

*X's out*

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

grack posted:

A real team would wait until the player is already gone before they start with the media hit pieces :colbert:

Not everyone can be Boston

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the devils have apparently changed to practice jerseys

it's meh but might look fine with padding

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
why the gently caress does it look like a pajama top

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

Apparently Vegas is taking Tomas Nosek from the Red Wings, which I guess says a lot about Vegas' opinion of the "talent" on the Wings since they picked him instead of Mrazek, Ouellet, or Sheahan.

they're tanking

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i'm the blue jackets writer who gave cam atkinson a hart vote

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Way to go Garth!

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
God damnit gently caress this stupid rear end division

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
george mcphee is dumb

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:siren:

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/878281195502551040

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
T

R

A

D

E

S

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

stab posted:

GIVE ME MORE TRADES

THE TRADE GODS DEMAND IT

PUT DOWN THE loving PHONE WHEN TEAMS CALL FOR GALCHENYUK BERGEVIN YOU rear end in a top hat

Lovejoy and a 2nd?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
I like Casey Mittelstadt because he looks like Bob McKenzie

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
7th Overall Pick since 2000:

So, a really good track record!

screw it up you fuckers

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
draft thread y'all

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3824704

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

kid's gonna be a star.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
https://twitter.com/RetepAdam/status/878423107467399168

rear end in a top hat you were 16 when he became an NHL regular you're not allowed to make me feel bad about my age

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:siren:

https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/878628211923578880

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Calgary's gonna be a force if they can get, well, any sort of plus goaltending

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
also:

garth snow is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

As a Devils fan who watched Lou and Conte punt away many drafts, let me tell you what a bad draft looks like

• Locked thread