Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
If that contract is still there after the next lockout they can just buy him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Eric the Mauve posted:

Should Oshie hire a real estate agent in Phoenix now, or wait a year or two? I don't know which way the housing market there is likely to move

It's gonna be 🔥🔥🔥

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

PK, wtf man.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Captain Internet posted:

Wait, I'm not up on my Canadian politics but ain't the current PM a gigantic upgrade from poor stomping, conservative idiot that was in there before or do all Canadians hate all politicians?

He's garbage OP. People just like him because he's handsome.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Levitate posted:

ok now who else are the rangers going to trade

Rick Nash at 50% retained, come on down!!!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

https://twitter.com/PeterBotte/status/878635941509902336

Hahahahaha

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Fine with me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Ginette Reno posted:

Lindy Ruff knows how to coach defense?

I always thought the big knock on him was his forward deployment/incessant line juggling? His teams have usually been defensively responsible.

Honestly if he has the balls to shove Staal on the third pair and give him less than 15 mins a game I don't give a poo poo about his past. Beuk wasn't great.

• Locked thread