Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Actually it's good maybe the United States will be able to medal now, or, more importantly, maybe Canada will not medal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Twin Cinema posted:

I promise to become the most insufferable Leafs fan if they ever have any success in the playoffs.

Did you just change your av again or has it not changed since 2013

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Lundqvist Price to Dallas

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

hello

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

THE MACHO MAN posted:

goddamn I don't think I can take another year of Girardi and Staal on D

reading this post made me very upset

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Keep AV but fire arniel, dump Staal Girardi and Holden, trade Stepan. Keep Hayes and Miller. Kreider I'm meh on, if you can get a stud defenseman for him/as part of a package sure why not

I think glass is perfectly fine, he just needs to be in the correct role (which is in the American Hockey League)

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Zodijackylite posted:

Holden scored 11g 23a this year and has a cap hit of 1.65m for one year. Based on that career year, he's got more trade value than the 4th round pick they traded for him.
Klein slowed down a lot but is still a serviceable RHD with GRIT and a cap hit of 2.9m for one more year, he just hasn't really fit in NY this year.
Girardi is old and slow but at least he's serviceable with McDonagh. He has a partial NTC starting this summer and is signed for three more years.
Staal is signed for four more years with a NMC and just needs a change of scenery, or at least that's what we'll be telling everyone who plays with his brothers.
Kampfer just signed a two-year, two-way extension and seems like a perfect guy to compete for a #6/7 spot with the rookies they're looking to bring in.
Clendening is a RFA so I guess he's sticking around or getting traded for Danny Kristo.

All of these guys suck

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

PK owns, gently caress John Scott. This is a good hockey opinion

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Matt Zerella posted:

Apparently the rangers are out on Kovalchuck.

https://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie/status/873285290911248386

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Matt Zerella posted:

Still no word on if Jeff asked one of the wonder twins to waive?

There are apparently "rumors" that the rangers "could" buy out Girardi but good luck finding any reputable corroboration

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Matt Zerella posted:

I want to die.

I don't think this matters all that much, since exposing one of them would only be to protect some other bad defenseman (Klein or Nick Holden Sucks rear end). Also Staal and Girardi suck and there will be far better options for Vegas even if they are looking to take bad contracts to get to the cap floor so why would Vegas even take them. And I thought I read that waiving nmcs/ntcs for the expansion draft is only for the expansion draft, and not a waiver for all future transactions. So basically, who cares

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Yeah isn't kovy already old as poo poo, don't fuckin sign him

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Calgary (?) edit: gently caress, beaten

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Where the hells my stupid trades

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

So are the rangers gonna trade Stepan+ for a top d or what

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

I can't wait for the rangers to light up Dan Girardi next season

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Yeah rangers gotta be making more moves here, or, alternatively, Gorton is dumb

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Yes, Jeff should go get Mack

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwf44ldynY

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

They can't screw up the pick if they trade it for big mack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

a false posted:

i very much enjoy the wishful thinking of wanting this to happen but is there any indication from any even slightly reliable source that this could happen

No, I simply choose to believe

• Locked thread