Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Chat Thread
This poll is closed.
anime chat thread 13 8.02%
anime chat thread 2.22 - A SODOM BORN OF THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR 11 6.79%
SHIN ANIME CHAT THREAD 3: THE LAST DAY OF THE EARTH 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD 4: NEW AGE OF HEROES 1 0.62%
ANIME CHAT THREAD V: BEEF TENDENCY END 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD VI: animemonogatari 16 9.88%
anime chat thread vii: 600 pages in like a week 3 1.85%
anime chat thread viii: a bowl of visible aids 7 4.32%
Anime Chat Thread IX: the desert of battle 1 0.62%
anime chat thread x: gifs of takane shijou eating 14 8.64%
anime chat thread xi: the beast that cried 'gas' at the heart of the world 16 9.88%
anime chat thread xii: the one where fire emblem comes out 8 4.94%
anime chat thread the 13th: no art dumps 5 3.09%
anime chat thread 14: this one probably won't get to 2000+ pages 3 1.85%
Chat Thead 15: Post your favorite robot and/or touhou itt 22 13.58%
Anime Chat Thread The Sixteenth: Frequently Anime Questions 3 1.85%
Anime Chat Thread Dimension XV-II: No More Eroes 2: Dawn of the New World 8 4.94%
Anime Chat Thread Part 18: (M)AIDS 17 10.49%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

so nier, so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'm zooming in to ask is it just me or does clockwork planet appear to have been animated in the late 90s and thrown into the future for broadcast

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Revitalized posted:

Haha what is that ^

Kekkai Sensen

a good show that was rather FRUSTRATINGLY DELAYED FOR THE FINAL EPISODE

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

is anyone else watching 18if

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I like it

have a feeling the game it's based on isn't as good tho

also I feel the outcomes are inconsistent in terms of the sleeping beauties so I hope theat's explained

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

dogsicle posted:

somebody posted in a thread about playing the mobile game beforehand, it sounded pretty basic but did reveal that the premise of the show was likely to be kinda persona-ish in that it deals with trauma and repressed emotions leaking out into dreams/the real world.

the show is...interesting. i like that it has rotating staff but ep 3 was the only one i unequivocally enjoyed. 1 was boring and cheaply animated, 2 was way too edgy, 4 just kinda wanders around with only interesting visuals to recommend it, and 5 was really standard aside from totally blowing its twist. i'll def keep watching it because it always has the potential to change, and whether eps are good or bad it's usually interesting to dissect them and what rank i'd give them in the overall series. oh, it is kinda lame that the mc (who will totally end up not being a real/living person) is basically making a harem by solving dream issues for girls.

Yeah overall 18if was an interesting concept but with way too many questions it seems entitled to leave unanswered.

Also calling it the MC is a stuffed toy of the white haired girl given life through her dreams, and she is the cat guy's coma daughter.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

is this a one-shot or?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Knorth posted:

It's a chapter of Terrarium in Drawer, so yeah sort of

ohhhhhhh i seeeeeeeeee

good stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction