Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Chat Thread
This poll is closed.
anime chat thread 13 8.02%
anime chat thread 2.22 - A SODOM BORN OF THE HUNDRED YEARS WAR 11 6.79%
SHIN ANIME CHAT THREAD 3: THE LAST DAY OF THE EARTH 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD 4: NEW AGE OF HEROES 1 0.62%
ANIME CHAT THREAD V: BEEF TENDENCY END 7 4.32%
ANIME CHAT THREAD VI: animemonogatari 16 9.88%
anime chat thread vii: 600 pages in like a week 3 1.85%
anime chat thread viii: a bowl of visible aids 7 4.32%
Anime Chat Thread IX: the desert of battle 1 0.62%
anime chat thread x: gifs of takane shijou eating 14 8.64%
anime chat thread xi: the beast that cried 'gas' at the heart of the world 16 9.88%
anime chat thread xii: the one where fire emblem comes out 8 4.94%
anime chat thread the 13th: no art dumps 5 3.09%
anime chat thread 14: this one probably won't get to 2000+ pages 3 1.85%
Chat Thead 15: Post your favorite robot and/or touhou itt 22 13.58%
Anime Chat Thread The Sixteenth: Frequently Anime Questions 3 1.85%
Anime Chat Thread Dimension XV-II: No More Eroes 2: Dawn of the New World 8 4.94%
Anime Chat Thread Part 18: (M)AIDS 17 10.49%
Total: 162 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:crossarms:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Because I'm easily bullied into doing things, I got in touch with a friend who's gonna provide me with a copy of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. I hope you fuckers are happy. :mad:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Eh, I'm replaying Shin Megami Tensei I (I'm planning on replaying all 3 SMT games that came out for the SNES) and that has aged way worse and I'm still having fun.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Simulacra posted:

That kid has a bright future ahead of them
As long as he doesn't do what Gene Simmons' kid did, sure.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I've farted out posts here who had more thought put into them.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

khy posted:

All I want to say is that Kazuya Nakai is the best VA.

And I feel like the fact that I have a favorite VA for anime means that I've reached a milestone for how far gone I truly am.
Been a Tomokazu Sugita fanboy since I started watching Gintama / Haruhi Suzumiya on and off back in 06-07. Became an ever bigger fanboy when I met the guy and he turned to be an absolute bro. Before then I was totally a Tomokazu Seki / Nobuyuki Hiyama fanboy. Having a fave (voice) actor / actress is not that uncommon.

My favorite voice actor from this side of the pond, though, even after all these years, still remains Frank Welker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpA8uQNbJhU

:allears:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

chumbler posted:

When is Yuu Kobayashi going to voice a Symphogear?
Sacchan is basically a better Symphogear.

Eela6 posted:

What if you love Pavement?
Stephen Malkmus, along with Kim Thayil, made me play strings behind the bridge to get weird notes. I do like his solo band a lot more, but I love jangly, noisy rock music all the same. :)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

a kitten posted:

Wait, what did those two do together? because :swoon:
I don't think that they have collaborated in anything yet. However, here's the skinny: You see these two guitars?

Those are Guild S-100 and, if you know anything about guitars, you'd think "Oh, they look just like a Gibson SG". As you can see, they have a lot of "unnecessary" length of string behind the bridge going into the stop-tail. But because of that, when you pick at the strings there with enough Volume or Distortion, you get really cool sounds. And both Stephen and Kim are masters at getting BADASS sounds out of their guitars by playing behind the bridge.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Super No Vacancy posted:

shipping or whatever is very boring to me
:cry:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Ever the basic bitch.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I want another Daft Punk Album-Movie mismash. :(

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Eh, Gunsmith Cats is better.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
As somebody who started playing The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil these past days, I can tell you: It loving rules. :)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNQiStgyq_U

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Between this week's chapter of Shokugeki no Soma and this image, it's been hard to stop thinking of Hajime no Ippo and its wicked 2nd Opening! :allears:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
DEM ABS. :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just checking in on you, goonacious. Remember them old stallions. :3:

• Locked thread