Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Yeah they mentioned in season 1 that titans become inert at night, though I don't think it ever became important. Since they don't need to eat presumably they're solar-powered, environmentally friendly murder machines. :science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Endorph posted:

the part of christa im interested in is the part where she makes out with ymir
Ymir's account spotted.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I totally forgot about it in the middle of all the other stuff but that was a nice touch. Poor Eren spent so much time being a titan he never got to use the cool toys.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I think you got the anime and manga threads confused.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Apr 30, 2017

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

Eren's titan form is totally modeled after Unit 01, right? Just checking here.
Actually it's modeled after mixed martial artist Yushin Okami. The armored titan is Brock Lesnar.

The bodies, at least. The faces obviously not.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
You can't bite your hand to transform and run away when you've got no hands!

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Shy titan just wants you to notice him.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
You missed something. It's only visible for a few frames as the guy is kicking her off but you can see his other hand is holding a syringe, not a sword.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jun 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Now that I go back and look the confusion is even more understandable. That was very much a "stabbed with large pointy thing" sound effect they used. Bad sound guys.

• Locked thread