Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
He did almost get a killshot on the colossal if not for the fact it dematerialized in front of him. Eren is plenty talented, he just has a habit of loving up under pressure.

It's the biggest argument against accusations of the series being fascist apologia. It keeps emasculating and belittling Eren. Even total badasses like Levi are poncy clean freaks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
One of the things I love about the series is when it gets psychological and Reiner is straight up losing his mind. It speaks to something that a man with all the power in the world, can sit alone on the apex of the world and go bug out crazy. There is no one character that can be raised up as a fascist superhero, man must stand with others in order to remain whole.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Freakazoid_ posted:

I wish we got more titan cqc than that, but I liked what I saw.

The moment Armin suggested getting closer to the wall, I knew it would be a bad idea because the colossal titan is right loving there, ready to fall on top of them and whaddayaknow.

Also, Hange getting a girl boner for titan Eren made me laugh.

It was a perfectly reasonable plan, it's just that no one expected Reiner dragging Eren and his own half delimbed body right underneath Bertholdt's 100 foot titan body slam attack. Reiner has some crazy good spatial awareness (actually so does anyone who uses 3DMG).

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
shinsei kamattechan has done some pretty cool poo poo in the past though i feel this one takes the cake

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
full anime communism now

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
The basic training only gives the basic skills to take on a titan. After that, there is a strict selection criteria upon making contact with the enemy: anyone who can't keep calm, keep a cool head, not make mistakes, not lose situational awareness, dies. Once you've passed that, and gained some veterancy under your belt, you are very likely to continue surviving and steadily contribute. After all, you know how to keep your wits around you, that's all you need sans any surprises.

Eren failed that test. He has the raw ability, but he has a bad habit of choking and loving up in stressful situations, and that's it. Like Thatcher, you only need to get unlucky once.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
yeh right now we've gone into space and that might be a bit tricky for understand how we got there

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
There's a way to grab something in your mouth and transport it without harm

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Like when I suck another man's dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008