Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I'm real glad Ymir isn't dead because I thought she was dead and I was pissed they offed her after the lesbian reveal. Also what the gently caress this series is nuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Eren's titan form is totally modeled after Unit 01, right? Just checking here.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Last ep owned and my entire body tensed up when Eren was trying to rip Reiner's head off because holy lol :stare:

I read to the end of Vol 12 and y'all weren't kidding that there's a reaaaaaal dang obvious point where this season ends but I'm still stoked to watch the rest of S2. Non-spoiler spoilers but it's so chaotic I had trouble following the action and I think it's gonna be even better in motion.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

S2 ends on Ch. 50 by the way so there's pretty much 2-3 more seasons of material in the manga atm.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

I like the lesbian couple the best thanks

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Maera Sior posted:

Why do I think that none of this will be answered this season?

I'm not a manga reader but I read to the end of this arc and nothing story-wise gets resolved whatsoever but don't worry because it's real crazy and worth it.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Rangpur posted:

edit: also this seems like a good time to ask whether the ending credits map to anything later in the series. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Sorry :shobon:

Philip Rivers fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jun 21, 2017

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

12 is incredibly good tho especially considering that Armin is awful in combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

I'll leave it up to your imagination if this is an edit.

Erwin speaking for the masses here

• Locked thread