Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Eren loving up with his wires was the best :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen
Eren's voice acting during the reveal was so great. Dude wants to believe so bad that this is just a stupid joke :smith:

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Mordaedil posted:

I went into this episode expecting the CG to be atrocious because I read the thread first.

That was like barely 25 frames before it switched back to handdrawn, you people are babies. Berserk was way worse.

Not only that, but the close-up shot of the hand as it lifted Ymir was barely any different from the 2D stuff. It's got the same ultra thick lines and detail in the veins.

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Dogwood Fleet posted:

It's an interesting thought, but it's hard to say whether Bertato resembles his titan since it doesn't have skin.

They both have kinda long faces. Although by that logic Jean could've been the Colossal Titan too :v:

Pyrotoad
Oct 24, 2010

Illegal Hen

Saagonsa posted:

Grisha's backstory is that he was a doctor who cured a plague that was spreading through the walls. So yeah people can definitely get sick.

I'm pretty sure plagues wipe out a significant chunk of the refugee population in the earliest part of the series, either after or before they sent a bunch of them off to fight titans just to thin the numbers out.

• Locked thread