Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
Man the hiatus really destroyed a large part of the audience for this show, huh? The 1st season thread would get poo poo tons of posts. I'm sure some of the reduction is due to the forums dying, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Sakurazuka posted:

I mean it's probably mostly the forums death tbh

The jojo anime thread still gets a lot of posts, idk maybe the jojo fans stuck around this forum while all the AoT normies left.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Nephthys posted:

My theory at the moment is that: Ymir is from beyond the walls. One of the OVA's has a Titan talking about a "Ymir" and judging by how the Beast Titan didn't know about 3d maneuver gear and that he's retreating over the wall he could only come from outside of it I think. I'm betting that Ymir is the same. There may be a whole society of Titan shifters out there.

Oh, he was retreating? I thought he was going deeper in.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
I don't feel interested in Christa and whatever is going on with her but it was cool when titans were killing or being killed.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
So I guess Erwin is probably a titan shifter, considering losing his arm didn't seem to do too much to him and usually this show is more realistic when it comes to human injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
This season was pretty great. Really excited to see how these new powers and everything go. They seem really powerful, i wonder what the catch is to them, or if they'll just introduce stronger antagonists. The author really has done an excellent job revealing the world so far. I hope we will still get creepy human Titan action because if it's becomes animals titans versus human titans or something i feel the animal titans won't be as scary, just going off my glimpse of them in the OP.

• Locked thread