Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Maera Sior posted:

We still don't know why some titans can move at night, do we?
Moonlight, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
At this point anyone who survived season 1 has got to play a huge part in the story. I can't think of a single character from the rookies in s1 that aren't going to be a major player in season 2 anymore

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Shinjobi posted:

Mikasa's has a split second of hesitation right before she attacks Reiner, I believe, but she still follows through with an attack that would probably kill anyone else. Mikasa is so fast that you'd have to be just a little special yourself in order to capitalize on her hesitation. She's terrifying in that respect.
At this point is she only second to Levi in terms or strength, agility, and killing power? Or has she already passed him

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sylphid posted:

To be fair, Levi has years of experience on Mikasa, at this point. She's only been killing Titans for what, a few months? Levi's been at this for years.
That doesn't stop the other people who have been doing this for years from being really bad at their job

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Manatee Cannon posted:

mikasa's dependence on eren would be a lot worse if she had to rely on him in other ways (eren being worse in a fight and finding it frustrating that he has to rely on mikasa is part of his characterization) or if the show treated the other girls similarly, but thankfully it doesn't. so rather than just the show being bad at writing women, it's treated as part of who mikasa, specifically, is as a person

I can definitely understand people finding it frustrating that the cool female lead that annihilates titans barely ever expresses a thought that isn't about the male lead since that is a problem in a lot of stuff. for what it is tho, I think aot handles why she's like that well
At least she isn't constantly breaking down and waiting for Eren to save her, by all means she's perfectly capable of wrecking house on her own and if she weren't attached to Eren would probably be a whole lot stronger. She's more of an Asuka from Evangelion than your average female sidekick from other Shonen (Altho eventually Asuka did break down over Shinji, she was shoulders above Rei and Shinji which she first debuted.)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I was trying to look something up and accidentally saw manga spoilers and jesus christ, this thing is going to have as many twists and turns as Game of Thrones

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I googled the seemingly most innocent of characters and found out they had bombs full of plot eventually so no, literally don't google anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I haven't even read the manga but since accidentally being spoiled and knowing where things are going, watching people's speculation in this thread going into Season 3 has me so excited to watch people's reactions to the crazy poo poo about to happen.

It's Eva 3.0 levels of crazy poo poo that you barely see coming.

• Locked thread