Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Surprisingly Dope posted:

I don't feel interested in Christa and whatever is going on with her but it was cool when titans were killing or being killed.

She is possibly the best character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Some spoilers were here...no spoilers!!! - matoi

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Apr 30, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Sorry got mixed up. Apologies.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

DaveKap posted:

Come on, we gave them Flash so it was all easier to do, what more do they want?

A paycheck would be nice for them. Cause they get payed per page I believe. And do to how things work they earn stupidly little amounts of money
Edit this shows my point pretty well.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 07:35 on May 20, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SpartanIV posted:

Does that adjust for VA's working multiple roles/jobs? Like Does an A-lister maker $600K per role, or is that because they're voicing a character in every anime series at $30K each?

It's an average. Plus its the annual income so it would be the later instead.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 17:03 on May 20, 2017

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Toonami just spoiled the Reiner and Bertholt twist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Surprisingly Dope posted:

So I guess Erwin is probably a titan shifter, considering losing his arm didn't seem to do too much to him and usually this show is more realistic when it comes to human injuries.

He's not.

• Locked thread