Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Maera Sior posted:

We still don't know why some titans can move at night, do we?

In any anime that has established rules, those rules are there just to be broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
Something Eren said in this episode stood out to me, he was celebrating his first titan kill. I never thought about it before but was that really his first titan kill using ODM gear? The poor guy spends years of his life training to fight only to get constantly sidelined.

Hommando fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Apr 30, 2017

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
I don't read the manga, I just want to parrot that the reveal was amazing. "Hey, Bertholdt and I were the two titans that smashed the place up 5 years ago. Wanna hang out?" The conversation being so casual was great.

Also, the CG did not look good.

Hommando fucked around with this message at 06:18 on May 7, 2017

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012
I want to know who won the fight between Mikasa and Annie.

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

yeh right now we've gone into space and that might be a bit tricky for understand how we got there

You haven't reached the dimension hopping chapter yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hommando
Mar 2, 2012

Sjs00 posted:

Whereas Annie is the most remorseless murderer of the three by far and good god I hope her story isn't over yet she's awesome

She didn't look too thrilled about killing Marco in the flashback.

• Locked thread