Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
When exactly did Levi get 'injured'? Was it in the forest with Annie, when he sprained his ankle saving Eren's rear end or some time else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
put that in tags next time please!!!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Good catch. I missed it in the blood orgy of depravation that was the rest of those moving images.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Sylphid posted:

as Eren's flashback to the Levi Squad
Which was, incidentally the coolest flashback ever created

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So, is there any speculation on the other person the CTitan had grasped besides Ymir? I personally have no fuckin clue

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Any idea as to why Hange is the only one crawling from her injuries? Plot? Also the death flags for Hannes are everywhere man the flags man the flags!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Dogwood Fleet posted:

Also people are surprisingly good at having long conversations or inner monologues while being seriously maimed.

isn't that every anime ever
What ruins this show for me is when they have longwinded conversations while doing 3d maneuver for minutes at a time without re-grappling. Just lazy animation and of course very nitpick.
Show good.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Whereas Annie is the most remorseless murderer of the three by far and good god I hope her story isn't over yet she's awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
This show constantly reminds me of Blue Gender

• Locked thread