Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I only read through chapter 57 of the manga before I fell off, though the anime has been rekindling my interest heavily so I'll get back to it at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Maera Sior posted:

I actually think the anime version is funnier. The continued pan across as the Scouts walking on the top of the wall, like the camera hasn't figured out that there's something more important it should be covering.
Yeah, it's almost like a Robert Altman move or something. Really good.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Who is the Jet Alone of Attack on Titan?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

About how long is the manga projected to last?

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I can't believe Omar was a Titan this whole time. No wonder he could steal those drugs so easily.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Can I get a link to where Chapter 51 discussion starts in the manga thread? I'd really appreciate it.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Thanks. :)

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Well this new season made me want to continue the manga, if that counts. I had read up to Ch 57 before and then fell off, though the new season of the anime renewed my interest (And I forgotten most of everything that happened after season 1 anyways, so this has all been a fun refresher).

Raxivace fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Jun 18, 2017

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

The moodier tone is what I really liked about FMA 2003. In comparison the manga and Brotherhood seemed much more bog standard to me, and I never finished either as result.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Mordaedil posted:

It was actually a really good movie.
I like all the parts not about the villain woman in the movie. The stuff about Edward trying to live without alchemy now, despite the hellhole Germany is about to become, are pretty good.

Also Fritz Lang is a character! Any anime that makes Fritz Lang a character is good in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

MJP posted:

I don't feel like waiting until 2018. What chapter of the manga does the end of S2 pick up at so I can grab it and start reading?
Chapter 51.

• Locked thread