Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Surprisingly Dope posted:

The jojo anime thread still gets a lot of posts, idk maybe the jojo fans stuck around this forum while all the AoT normies left.
in addition to the unreasonably long show-hobbling hiatus, each new season of jojo is fresh and unique. the first three episodes of aot have been the some of most boring of the series.

also being on crunchyroll has to limit the audience, too. most normies dont subscribe and torrents aren't accessible as they were four years ago. jojo's audience is pretty weeaboo-heavy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

bondster posted:

My favorite part of the reveal is they kept in the fact that it comes out pretty casually. Like in the manga the big reveal was in some small background speech bubbles.
lol i had no idea what this post was about because i didn't know there was a new episode. holy poo poo was it good. we're the bad guys. wanna kill all humans?

edit: also thank gently caress that this season finally went from 0 to interesting. i almost dropped it and my crunchyroll subscription until the next season of jojo now that i just caught up with DiU.

TenementFunster fucked around with this message at 06:44 on May 7, 2017

• Locked thread