Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Got to the end of the ep and went 'yeah that sure is Attack on Titan alright'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The ED is better than the OP.

Anyone know who it's by?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Repo Man posted:

Shinsei Kamattechan. The song is Yuugure no Tori.

Thank you.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Not that I remember but the church guy a couple of episodes ago was desperate to keep the wall titan covered up so it was obvious that they have some reaction to the sun.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

maybe we get the answer if they reach the drat basement

Not this season

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Surprisingly Dope posted:

Man the hiatus really destroyed a large part of the audience for this show, huh? The 1st season thread would get poo poo tons of posts. I'm sure some of the reduction is due to the forums dying, but still.

I mean it's probably mostly the forums death tbh

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm glad AoT is back to remind be that the disgust centre of my brain still works after years of being desensitised.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

BrainDance posted:

Anyone seen the live action movies? Are they spoiley or like a whole other universe? Are they even any good?

Edit: Also probably obvious observation but we're totally going to have a long boring part now where eventually Eren finds out that somehow by his just existing as a pseudo-titan thing he indirectly caused the attack 5 years ago and he is going to spend many episodes blaming himself where nothing interesting happens besides that.

The live action movies are bad and exist only so the director can use his self-insert to creep on Mikasa

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It was noticeably bad but yeah it lasted for less than 20 seconds so

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Very few things get 'touched up' for the blurays unless it's due to severe production issues, which so far this season hasn't had. CGI is expensive so it's usually final.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Raxivace posted:

About how long is the manga projected to last?

Until just after everyone reading it stops caring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

No one wants to be an animator anymore in Japan and there's just not enough people to go around is the main reason were only getting a short season when there's more than enough manga.

• Locked thread