Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

The big reveal sequence was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Manga reader here, and they did the reveal scene so well.

I knew it was coming and was still on the edge of my seat through it all.

One of the things I've been looking the most forward to seeing animated was Mikasa attacking Reiner and Bertholdt. I know that practically she's just trying to kill them before they can transform, but here attacking them like that always felt very personal to me and the way they animated it with the music they scored it to did it justice.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

That episode was incredible, loved every minute of it.

Mikasa making her attack run on Reiner's tendons and Eren revealing his secret BJJ black belt was so cool.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I don't know poo poo about anime production or the state of the anime industry in Japan, but it is honestly baffling it took 3 years to get season 2 out given how popular season 1 was.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

DaveKap posted:

The only good part.

Eating intensifies

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Mindless Titan Ymir digging a hole and getting buried by the earth and passage of time is some of the saddest and best imagery yet on this show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

The charge was everything I wanted, loved it.

Also been waiting to see insanely bad rear end Erwin animated for years and it did not disappoint either.

• Locked thread