Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
spotifys ui is ok but its functionality by having a current play queue which is it's own thing and using playlists just adds or replaces the queue, but the queue is always there, and so you can just add an album or song to the queue, and its sweet for parties because anyone can just add songs to play next part of the queue and when people's selection have run out it just defaults to the queue that you set up earlier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what spotify needs is a play history, coz it doesn't seem to remember what you did if it was just an on the fly queue

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the demise of what. cd and the rise of spotify has changed my life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

yeah echopenis

also the other one

i dont know of other music trackers

but seriously.. since discovering spotify.. i mean i dont have obscure music tastes and spotify just owns all the time

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
its fine

• Locked thread