Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
So now that ComicsAlliance is dead, and they were my choice of comic book news sites for my RSS feed, who's a good replacement to slap in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Now, now, Zero Hour wasn't ALL bad.

Didn't Starman spin out of it?

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Rhyno posted:

James Robinson was working on the Starman scripts well before ZH was planned, they just decided that it would be the right time to debut the book.

Oh. Well, then, nevermind, ZH is real dumb.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is the Injustice comic any good?

I would sing its praises to the high heavens, but I'll instead try and pull back a bit and just say that yes, it's good- but part of that is due to innate comparison to the not nearly so good story of the game itself, the length of its story and pacing of its storytelling, and having a lot of excellent character moments and dealing with how the DC Universe could have gotten to the point it's gotten to from a familiar setting.

It's not always great- there's a rough patch when the writers change- but even after that, it's not bad, I'd say. Just not AS good.

• Locked thread