Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Guy Goodbody posted:

That just makes me realize how much better Black Widow's costume would be if her little wrist things were huge Monev the Gale style gauntlets

Yeah, that costume would be a good Black Widow costume in regular continuity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Samuringa posted:

Not only that but she also came up with some original ideas which might've been the first time a judge decided a case by writing some fanfic

Somebody get this lady her own comic series, her ideas are pure gold.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Decius posted:

Let's not kid ourselves, both were in the closet then, Bobby just was forced to step out of it.
I wish they just get over it with Kitty too, she has had terrible chemistry with every male romance (aka Peter something-or-other) they put her with.
Claremont's gone on record Kitty/Rachel is canon, even if Marvel never did.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Madkal posted:

You know, every few months or so we do these "recommend a Batman story" thing and while there is nothing wrong with these lists, I am also kind of curious about some anti-recommend Batman lists. Which stories should people avoid and why.

I know it's technically Batman-adjacent, but stay away from Adam Beechen's Robin & Batgirl stories.

• Locked thread