Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
drat solid season, you go Rick and Morty, be South Park quality and keep nailing it JUST often enough. You'll never be the best but give me 2-4 of those a season and you got this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."

FireWorksWell posted:

Caught up on the second half; thought ti was solid all the way through other than the second half of the Observer episode (first half was hilarious to me, the second one dragged too much) and the first half of the Kuato episode. I liked the Water-T episode a lot more than I expected to, too. I love over the top commitment to stupid puns and three-sus christ had me pause the episode. (And "he's killing everyone! And every two, and every three-)

I also didn't expect R&M to have such a heartwarming ending, the ending of the Hole episode were a great payoff on Rick's development with how he treated Morty's reactions to the Hole and then the last couple seconds that capped it off. So happy this show got renewed after S6 and that it's not worse without Roiland at all. Could use a couple more B-plots though, I think Observers/Kuato suffered hard for that.

I think The Hole might be one of my top 5 episodes at this point, that was so loving touching and just capped the season off perfect.