Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

DarklyDreaming posted:

Depends on the crime and whether or not it relates to the criminal's lawyering abilities. Most state Bar Associations have a rule about felony=disbarment and that got referenced in the most recent episode but for the most part disbarment only happens when someone is specifically being a lovely or corrupt lawyer above anything else

Well uh part of the crime is that he hosed with lawyerings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Cnut the Great posted:

Jimmy will go to prison, where he'll meet Jimmy In-'N-Out for the first time. Deciding that having two Jimmys on the same cell block is too confusing, Jimmy will start going by Saul Goodman, and the rest is history.

Saul will argue in front of the state bar association that the disgraced lawyer that was Jimmy McGill died in prison, and that the man who stands before them today is in fact upstanding citizen Saul Goodman, a distinct entity.....from a certain point of view. The bar association will reluctantly allow Saul to continue practicing law in New Mexico, as, try as they might, they are simply unable to find any logic or philosophical flaws whatsoever in his argument.

ARTICLE 4, OF THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION,

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Russel Crowe bangs his lawyer in American Gangster

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Ernesto looks like the biggest nerd ever and his car gives me embarassment

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If Black Lady was Chucks lawyer then why was Hamlin there acting like his lawyer and BL was like the middle man

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Have you considered that maybe Chuck is just hard up for money and with that $2 he can manage to pay Ernie for another week???

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Cojawfee posted:

Ernie got fired.

Because he couldn't afford him anymore

gosh its like you guys dont even pay attention when watching tv

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

How did he bolt up the door like that to begin with. If he didn't do it himself why not have the guy that did it just fix the door instead

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Javid posted:

Chuck asked "Martin's repair?" and Mike went "yeah".

I'm guessing the bodged together plywood cover on the hole was what was available RIGHT NOW at whatever time of day Jimmy bashed the door in. A lot of repair guys like that aren't just available on immediate request.

I choose to believe it was installed by a fumbling team of Hamlin and the random PI, with chuck holding a lantern and criticizing everything while not doing a hand's turn himself.

It looked very well put together, and had bolts Mike was using a socket to undo so it's not like Chuck and Howard went at it with a hammer. Either someone was using power tools and a lot of time in which case why not just fix the door, or we've got a plot hole on our hands boys

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I like that they aren't afraid to have a subtitled second language scene. Especially one that is 10+ minutes.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Jimmy dies and Breaking Bad takes place in his afterlife

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Chuck gets disbarred and publicly shamed so much that HHM has to sever all ties, leaving him financially insecure. He needs money to pay for a new breakthrough treatment for his disease however, and he just might have an idea on how to get it.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I want to know what happens to Nacho

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It's not like they were the SS running Aushwitz. They were just a biker gang kind of thing. A white version of Krazy 8 and Tucos gang in the earlier season.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

So her eyes a little droopy and she work at el pollo loco

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Whoa Mikes niece of daughter in law or whatever the gently caress is played by the sister that bangs her brother in Rome

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I liked Todd

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

They should have played next weeks right after or something because right now it feels like I've been jerked off without a finish

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Wouldn't a battery not in anything not affect Chuck? It isn't actually doing anything electrical or creating a field. Like the wires in walls don't bother him if nothing is actively drawing power through them. He only winced at Mikes drill when he pulled the trigger.

Also there are no Stop and Shops even close to New Mexico.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 06:51 on May 9, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Huell? Who the heck is Huell? That was LAAAANDSLIDE

:nexus:

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I DEMAND that actors die at 45 for my tv continuity pleasure

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

If they do any post or during BB stuff, I want them to explain more about Madrigal. There are literally a thousand questions and like 3 answers about what in tarnation is going on around that.

"Oh by the way Gus doesn't actually own Pollos it's this billion dollar german conglomerate and are also possibly the illuminati of meth and a guy kills himself now back to cancer dad"

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 05:41 on May 11, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Big Mean Jerk posted:

They may have owned Pollos, but IIRC Madrigal functioned primarily as their methylamine supplier and their overseas distributor. It also wasn't the entire company, just that one german exec, Lydia, and her guys in Houston.

The answer is "TV" if they don't ever do anything with it, but it takes more than 2 people to divert millions of dollars of industrial lab equipment, and also iirc they are funneling pounds of meth into eastern europe too. Which is why I called them meth illuminati because they would be the real bosses above Don Eladio and stuff, all while being an international conglomerate.

And there must be some fuckery going on in accounting that Gus launders millions through Pollos but for all intents and purposes he's just a district manager.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Are the real life :tinfoil: people afraid of electricity or electromagnetic waves. Because Chuck is apparently allergic to electricity and also radio waves like cell phones but not regular light that is literally the same got drat thing we just can't see it.

My answer depends on this. If it's just electricity, move to like rural Wisconsin or western Australia where the nearest person is 200 miles away. If it's EM then build a basement bunker with stuff built into the lead walls instead of stapling tin foil to the roof and live in darkness like Golem. If it's both then you might as well die.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Doesn't the vet offer Mike doggy morphine or something? He probably knows some people because he sells that. And also being known as the guy who is "close enough to a doctor" and will fix your illegal wounds without reporting you.

drunken officeparty fucked around with this message at 22:31 on May 11, 2017

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I can imagine some ~Artisanal Laundry Service~ could have a chemist making soap in a barn near Portland

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm ready for the second best night of TV of the week

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Lydia is the goat BB character

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

The real mystery of this show is why people keep putting their poo poo in Chucks mailbox instead of just leaving it in the car, I hope this gets cleared up next season

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I feel like Mark Margolis has been old forever. I mean, this is him back in Oz 2003 (Warning: Spoilers for character's fate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtduRh4b7ho

For anyone who hasn't seen Oz, there's narration during each episode (except for the musical one, I believe). This episode featured Margolis' Italian gangster character Antonio Nappa, doing it. gently caress, he did such a good job in that show. Everyone did. Everyone in Oz went on to either The Wire, Law & Order, or both. It's got weird pacing and filming now, but man, I feel that it ushered in the golden age of tv that we're still in today.

I love Oz :allears:

Mark Margolis has been old since at least 1998 in Pi

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What the gently caress are you guys smoking if you think they are supposed to be under 45 at the least

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

vermin posted:

When will you all learn? Actors are part of a super race who age slower than the rest of us.

It comes in a wooden box. That expensive.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

It's not a wink at the BB audience if you haven't seen it and don't know that it should be. Unless they never show Lydia or expand on the laundry ever again, that's just normal TV. Ooh I wonder what he's buying, oooh who is she, find out next week!

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Todd+Lydia (Tydia) is a love story for the ages. I'm halfway through writing my erotic fanfiction

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

"And then the dopey-eyed motherfucker started loving Lydia, a mother."

Can't wait to read it. :allears:

The finale is an extended roleplay where Todd is Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting and Lydia is the girlfriend. The nazi uncle is Robin Williams.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

I'm not an insuranceologist but I don't think they can gently caress with his poo poo just because Jimmy tattled that he had a bad day at one hearing

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Cnut the Great posted:

That's why he mentioned a transcript of the hearing. The one where Jimmy presents all the sundry evidence of Chuck's mental illness. I imagine that would be enough for the insurance company to want to look into things even further and go, welp.

Yeah I know but if nothing actionable happened what could they do. I can post all day about being a bad driver but my car insurance can't gently caress with me until I actually get into an accident.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Doctor Reynolds posted:

I could watch Jimmy And The Film Crew antics all day.

Cue card girl best girl

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

They missed their chance for Chuck or Howard or someone to have a high school aged kid, one who gets a little suspicious of his bumbling chemistry teacher hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

Ernie is an entirely CGI character based on Andy Serkis movement

• Locked thread